Palace Fixtures And TV Changes
(13-08-2019, 19:33 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: TV money will help
Won't help those with useless booked trains or flights though mate.  Next date for announcements is Monday 16th September, for November's fixtures.
Armchair fixture date changes for November come out tomorrow.

At risk fixtures are:

Leicester City (H) - currently Sat. 2nd
Chelsea (A) - currently Sat. 9th
Liverpool (H) - currently Sat. 23rd
Burnley (A) - currently Sat. 30th
Leicester H moved to Sunday 3rd at 1400 Sad
Chelsea A moved to Saturday 9th at 1230.

Other two remain Saturday 3pm.
I heard the rumour Bornmouth match has been moved....
(23-10-2019, 13:41 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I heard the rumour Bornmouth match has been moved....
Yeah, 4 more got moved.  Not many Saturday 3pms these days are there.

elgin eagle Wrote:Leicester H moved to Sunday 3rd at 1400 Sad
Chelsea A moved to Saturday 9th at 1230.

Other two remain Saturday 3pm.

12.30 is a right pain as no boat trip now.  Huh
(26-10-2019, 08:46 AM)The Groover Wrote: 12.30 is a right pain as no boat trip now.  Huh
I know its the price we pay we pay with modern football and that, but its really a pain in the arse if you live a fair bit away.  Every month they fuck us over with armchair tv changes these days.  Unless you can find a cheap flight early on sunday morning, there is literally no way of getting to london from scotland by 2pm, and when they move them to 5.30pm theres no way to get back.  For Man City and Leicester it entails staying over and the whole weekend spent travelling. grr.
(26-10-2019, 08:06 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Yeah, 4 more got moved.  Not many Saturday 3pms these days are there.

Cheers, I can't do it now, I had the ticket from work for that. Will have to give that up

Sad
(26-10-2019, 11:00 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: I know its the price we pay we pay with modern football and that, but its really a pain in the arse if you live a fair bit away.  Every month they fuck us over with armchair tv changes these days.  Unless you can find a cheap flight early on sunday morning, there is literally no way of getting to london from scotland by 2pm, and when they move them to 5.30pm theres no way to get back.  For Man City and Leicester it entails staying over and the whole weekend spent travelling. grr.

They just bleed us fans dry
Going to my first EPL away game for 22 years on Saturday...courtesy of a Chelsea friend.... any one know why there are no trains from Sutton to Wimbledon?
Lombardo's Hair Wrote:Going to my first EPL away game for 22 years on Saturday...courtesy of a Chelsea friend.... any one know why there are no trains from Sutton to Wimbledon?

Engineering works.  Same 23 nov for the scouse no trains to Norwood junction!!!
(08-11-2019, 13:17 PM)The Groover Wrote: Engineering works.  Same 23 nov for the scouse no trains to Norwood junction!!!
Thanks. Youd think Trainline would say that or at least that there is or isnt a bus service. Have to try a different route  Hooe it's worth it...not that is that big a journey just hate travelling back after a loss. Wouldnt mind if the engineering works actually improved service in the long term.
Everton and Brighton away both moved in February, still the 8th and 29th, but now 1230 kick offs.
(20-12-2019, 20:06 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Everton and Brighton away both moved in February, still the 8th and 29th, but now 1230 kick offs.
The Premier league should be known as Sky Sports TV League.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
(20-01-2020, 12:41 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: The Premier league should be known as Sky Sports TV League.

It really should.  Judging by my planner we should hear about March changes around next Friday.  Remember when Spurs got moved with a weeks notice?  They really take the piss out of the fans sometimes.
(21-01-2020, 09:02 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: It really should.  Judging by my planner we should hear about March changes around next Friday.  Remember when Spurs got moved with a weeks notice?  They really take the piss out of the fans sometimes.
Only sometimes mate?! Do TV and the clubs really need us fans there?!

(21-01-2020, 09:24 AM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: Only sometimes mate?! Do TV and the clubs really need us fans there?!

Only to advertise their product.  Name one gesture the club have done for the fans since promotion.  It's all take take take isn't it.

This winds me up too.

(20-01-2020, 12:41 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: The Premier league should be known as Sky Sports TV League.

To make it worse these two are on BT sport.
(21-01-2020, 12:37 PM)The Groover Wrote: To make it worse these two are on BT sport.
Yep your spot on