Palace Fans And Social Media
The woman in question a Mandi Hindmarsh has form in accusing other Palace Fans as I know of another guy who was accused of stalking her via twitter by @jelthecaddy, @NickPhilpot63 (who has a account on here) plus @andy_lucey in November last year.
Why?! It's a long story but basically all about a difference of opinion and it got ugly with a lot of name calling. Croydon Cat Killer was one. Beanbag Spoon was also another of several others. These are meant to be grown men who support Palace. @andy_lucey was sending direct messages to the blokes wife trying to say who her husband has to do is say sorry. The fella was and is 100% innocent. Mandi Hindmarsh even left a message on his phone. Now another innocent Palace Fan is getting similar treatment. "Palace Family". Fucking Bull shit. [Image: 73dd5242cd4e1de6736e205e7d821105.jpg][Image: bb02aae1546cedc73e923418a851b079.jpg]

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
Until Gusset opened my eyes, I had no idea there was a plethora of Jeremy Kyle level palace fans living out their frustrations by attacking each other over social media as if it’s a school playground. I have no idea what any of this is about or the people involved, nor do I want to know.

The snob in me is unsurprised that this white trash behaviour comes from Kent!
Sad but true Chris

(16-05-2020, 18:13 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Until Gusset opened my eyes, I had no idea there was a plethora of Jeremy Kyle level palace fans living out their frustrations by attacking each other over social media as if it’s a school playground. I have no idea what any of this is about or the people involved, nor do I want to know.

The snob in me is unsurprised that this white trash behaviour comes from Kent!
We live in a society populated with a fair percentage of morons. Nothing new.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(18-05-2020, 08:52 AM)Talons Wrote: We live in a society populated with a fair percentage of morons. Nothing new.
I thought Palace were different but I soon realised that we have quite a few especially on sites and the odd forum.

(18-05-2020, 08:54 AM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: I thought Palace were different but I soon realised that we have quite a few especially on sites and the odd forum.

Sends a text message saying "Don't mention me again on social media.... I ain't going to give you ammo to go to the police again. You are a pathetic little mug.

1). Ain't a sexual predator. Happily married thanks.
2). Reported a lying c*nt for tweets like" He's a nutcase, radio rental, creepy, strange, loon, beanbag spoon and possibly the Croydon Cat Killer.

Must be strange as support Crystal Palace.

Reported the tweets as asked the c*nt for a face to face. No joy. Told him to fuck off. No joy.

Not ever tried to get people the sack.

3) Always been open and honest about Mental Health issues and don't hide behind them as a excuse. [Image: f9836afb97f4297295ab7eea4d1ddc8e.jpg][Image: 70288987164b1cc7eae86f71404d8aa0.jpg][Image: aba77cee901784d0e33a41b446f30941.jpg]