Palace Eagles.com
https://mobile.twitter.com/PalaceEaglesc0m with permission of Elgin Eagle. Comrades download this brilliant Palace App to your phone. I found it via Google play store.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
Why are there articles about West Ham, Man U and so on players? I also wonder who is behind the site/app because they are using so much copyrighted content from the club, Premier League and other places that I expect them to be slapped with a cease and desist order sooner rather than later.
(05-05-2020, 20:38 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/PalaceEaglesc0m with permission of Elgin Eagle. Comrades download this brilliant Palace App to your phone. I found it via Google play store.

Yeah no problem from me mate, will give it a look.  As Ceitinn says they may have to be careful using copywrited material though.  We are lucky that all our bollocks is original bollocks.
(06-05-2020, 22:33 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Yeah no problem from me mate, will give it a look.  As Ceitinn says they may have to be careful using copywrited material though.  We are lucky that all our bollocks is original bollocks.
I have got in touch with them about what Ceitinn says and await for their reply.

(06-05-2020, 10:02 AM)ceitinn Wrote: Why are there articles about West Ham, Man U and so on players? I also wonder who is behind the site/app because they are using so much copyrighted content from the club, Premier League and other places that I expect them to be slapped with a cease and desist order sooner rather than later.
Hi Ceitinn,

We source news articles from various places for European Major leagues and specific club news for Palace under the Premier League icon. We're independent from the club and are aware of the content we can post/sell using the app/website. We have a team of excellent designers who have built the app and provide hand drawn images which you may find on certain pages

Crystal Palace are aware of the app & website and have already agreed to what we can share - Thanks!
(06-05-2020, 22:33 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Yeah no problem from me mate, will give it a look.  As Ceitinn says they may have to be careful using copywrited material though.  We are lucky that all our bollocks is original bollocks.
Hi Elgin,

We're independent from the club and are aware of the content we can post/sell using the app/website. We have a team of excellent designers who have built the app and provide hand drawn images which you may find on certain pages

Crystal Palace are aware of the app & website and have already agreed to what we can share - Thanks!
(07-05-2020, 09:51 AM)PalaceEagles Wrote: Hi Elgin,

We're independent from the club and are aware of the content we can post/sell using the app/website. We have a team of excellent designers who have built the app and provide hand drawn images which you may find on certain pages

Sounds reasonable to me

(07-05-2020, 09:50 AM)PalaceEagles Wrote: Hi Ceitinn,

We source news articles from various places for European Major leagues and specific club news for Palace under the Premier League icon. We're independent from the club and are aware of the content we can post/sell using the app/website. We have a team of excellent designers who have built the app and provide hand drawn images which you may find on certain pages

Hi!

My comments were just thoughts I have no dog in the fight so it doesn't concern me what you post. :-) My 'concerns' were not regarding Palace as we don't seem to hassle fans but the Premier League and other 'big' clubs are not as generous. The amount of times my old account was suspended because I posted PL clips.
(07-05-2020, 09:51 AM)PalaceEagles Wrote: Hi Elgin,

Hi mate, welcome to the site, and thanks for advertising us on yours.  If you want to add a Palace Eagles logo to our site and know how to do it, please pm me as I dont Smile

Glad that you are all over the copywrite dangers.
(08-05-2020, 06:40 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Hi mate, welcome to the site, and thanks for advertising us on yours.  If you want to add a Palace Eagles logo to our site and know how to do it, please pm me as I dont Smile

Glad that you are all over the copywrite dangers.
I second the welcome

I look at the app almost every day and really find it useful and informative.

(07-06-2020, 08:37 AM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: I look at the app almost every day and really find it useful and informative.

The link to their app on Twitter doesn't work.  Is there another way of downloading it?
(07-06-2020, 09:27 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: The link to their app on Twitter doesn't work.  Is there another way of downloading it?
Google Play Store EE that's how I downloaded it

(07-06-2020, 13:10 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: Google Play Store EE that's how I downloaded it

Couldn't find it on there mate.  Searched 'palace eagles'  and 'palaceeagles' but nothing related came up.