Nosebleeds
I've been getting them for a week.  Always in the same nostril.

Am I a) picking it too much
Or b) in line for imminent death

I'm like that girl Eleven in Stranger Things.  Just without all the useful super powers.
Have you had your be checked? Have you had a cold?
(04-10-2019, 12:59 PM)The Groover Wrote: Have you had your be checked? Have you had a cold?
I had my work medical last week and they said my blood pressure was really low.  She had to check that I was actually alive Smile  I've always got a bit of a cold I think, but I blame that on the anthrax injections I had years ago.  Maybe I broke a blood vessel in my nose or something.
Could it be all the coke you are snorting?  Big Grin
(04-10-2019, 13:48 PM)The Groover Wrote: Could it be all the coke you are snorting?  Big Grin
Haha I wish Smile  Touch wood I haven't had any today.  Nosebleeds, that is.
Still getting the fuckers.  Might have to phone the quack.
(07-10-2019, 15:43 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Still getting the fuckers.  Might have to phone the quack.

I think you need to old boy.
(07-10-2019, 15:45 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I think you need to old boy.
In three weeks when I get my appointment I'll either be dead or they will have stopped Smile
(07-10-2019, 15:53 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: In three weeks when I get my appointment I'll either be dead or they will have stopped Smile

Boris did promise he will bring the waiting time down from 3 weeks, this Brexit nonsense should stop and politicians should be back to running the country
(07-10-2019, 16:01 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Boris did promise he will bring the waiting time down from 3 weeks, this Brexit nonsense should stop and politicians should be back to running the country
Haha, I'll believe that when I see it Smile

It's shut now anyway.
Crikey, hope you get it sorted fella.
(07-10-2019, 20:23 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Crikey, hope you get it sorted fella.
Cheers mate.  Perhaps I should be more worried than I am?  Didn't have any last night though.
Haven't had one for a few days.  Must have just been picking it too much.