Non-league Football
I went with some mates to the Whyteleafe v Concord Rangers FA Cup match last night to see my first match in months. What a joy! Terracing, can take beers into the ground, home and away fans mingling and some good banter. I will be going again. There are a lot of links between Palace and Whyteleafe, not least Steve Kember, so felt like I wasn’t cheating on the Eagles by seeing another team.

Anyone on here a non-league aficionado? If so, where should I go next in the Croydon area?
(14-10-2020, 05:55 AM)Terminator X Wrote: I went with some mates to the Whyteleafe v Concord Rangers FA Cup match last night to see my first match in months. What a joy! Terracing, can take beers into the ground, home and away fans mingling and some good banter. I will be going again. There are a lot of links between Palace and Whyteleafe, not least Steve Kember, so felt like I wasn’t cheating on the Eagles by seeing another team.

Anyone on here a non-league aficionado? If so, where should I go next in the Croydon area?

How about Sutton United?  Think they get a fair crowd.  Do they still have the fat keeper?
(14-10-2020, 10:55 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: How about Sutton United?  Think they get a fair crowd.  Do they still have the fat keeper?
I used to be a ball boy at Croydon FC back in the day. Got paid enough to get a bag of chips on the way home.

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk