Non League Football
I am a bit perplexed that Non League Football is still going on when the Prem, EFL and also in Scotland the leagues are postponed either until April, though I would be surprised if it does start again then.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
(14-03-2020, 12:22 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: I am a bit perplexed that Non League Football is still going on when the Prem, EFL and also in Scotland the leagues are postponed either until April, though I would be surprised if it does start again then.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
I guess that they figure that the crowds are much less than say, Waverley at rush hour.

I think every level of football is canned in Jockland.
It would be awesome if sky did a non league super Sunday.
Bromley cancelled today due to a player from opposing side being ill.
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
(14-03-2020, 19:59 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Bromley cancelled today due to a player from opposing side being ill.
Bad hangover?
Leagues levels 3 thru 7 have been cancelled and all results expunged.

30 teams already objecting and imo its to early to make that decision.

What happens if we still have a ban on large gatherings until November?  We can't start the new season and in fact it would be too late too.

So why not finish this season when we are allowed to.  Cancel next season and finish this seasons cup and then have next seasons cups but no league.   We could even have a seeded British cup.  Group format, say 6 teams in each group (20 groups one prem team in each).  Top 2 qualify to the next group stage.  And so on.  That would give all teams 10 games at least and a chance to play the big boys.

It would include the English 4 leagues and the Scottish 3.
(27-03-2020, 23:08 PM)The Groover Wrote: Leagues levels 3 thru 7 have been cancelled and all results expunged.

What happens if we still have a ban on large gatherings until November?  We can't start the new season and in fact it would be too late too.

So why not finish this season when we are allowed to.  Cancel next season and finish this seasons cup and then have next seasons cups but no league.   We could even have a seeded British cup.  Group format, say 6 teams in each group (20 groups one prem team in each).  Top 2 qualify to the next group stage.  And so on.  That would give all teams 10 games at least and a chance to play the big boys.

Liking that idea a lot.  It could be tailored according to when everything restarted.  That seems well too early to cancel everything.
(27-03-2020, 23:08 PM)The Groover Wrote: Leagues levels 3 thru 7 have been cancelled and all results expunged.

So league 1 and 2 are null and void?
ChrisGC Wrote:So league 1 and 2 are null and void?

No everything below the conference.