Neil Shipperley
16 tears on from his play-off winning goal and he's back making headlines ...

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/11/27/fo...KjESqBPnkd
Must’ve been on gear lol
(28-11-2019, 22:39 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Must’ve been on gear lol
Jamaican? Smile

In unrelated news answer the lefty v righty incorrect guess.
Re shipps, fuck knows.  Mid life crisis?
I expect he was glad that someone else could still see his knob even if he can't without a mirror.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
(28-11-2019, 22:39 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Must’ve been on gear lol
My first thought, although that's not the usual reaction... So I'm told.
(28-11-2019, 23:38 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Re shipps, fuck knows.  Mid life crisis?
That's some midlife crisis!
Most geezers buy a flash car/bike that they can't afford, whiten their knashers and take up with some gold digging slag 20 years younger.

He's drawn the short straw if his boils down to driving about in a van wanking at kids!
(29-11-2019, 12:36 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: That's some midlife crisis!
Most geezers buy a flash car/bike that they can't afford, whiten their knashers and take up with some gold digging slag 20 years younger.

He's drawn the short straw if his boils down to driving about in a van wanking at kids!
Big Grin

Yeah as kid life crisises go it's ok though I suppose Smile it's just so what the actual fuck isn't it.
(29-11-2019, 15:59 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Big Grin

Yeah as kid life crisises go it's ok though I suppose Smile it's just so what the actual fuck isn't it.
I know. I mean, what kind of ex player drives a white van?
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
(29-11-2019, 16:16 PM)Talons Wrote: I know. I mean, what kind of ex player drives a white van?
A pervy one obviously.  We have learnt this much Smile
(29-11-2019, 18:35 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: A pervy one obviously.  We have learnt this much Smile
I'll always laud him for scoring that knee in against West Spam but this is a disturbing development.
He must have been doing a bit of Charlie off the dash.
(29-11-2019, 19:18 PM)Talons Wrote: I'll always laud him for scoring that knee in against West Spam but this is a disturbing development.
He must have been doing a bit of Charlie off the dash.
Looking back, perhaps the knee in was an attempt at something far kinkier.  I doubt he will admit it now though.  I don't recall him shagging any goalposts or anything.  He would have been better off claiming he had banged his head or something.  I suppose he sort of was really.