More Stabbings
This time Glasgow.  3 More dead. 

RIP.  Except for the killer.  He can burn in hell.  No forgiveness here.
I was in Glasgow last night but all was quiet by then.  When I was there last week though I walked past a hotel that was being used by the homeless, there was a group of lads on one corner, a load of police milling about, and then a few others on the next corner, one of whom had a big slash on his face.  Might have been related to that or just coincidence.  Dont think they are treating it as terrorism.
Reading attacker not charged with any terror offences just murder at this stage , Seems strange after calling it a terror attack .
(27-06-2020, 23:50 PM)Racehorse-80s Wrote: Reading attacker not charged with any terror offences just murder at this stage , Seems strange after calling it a terror attack .
They maybe made an assumption based on his race and not his mental state. He may have been homophobic?
(28-06-2020, 00:47 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: They maybe made an assumption based on his race and not his mental state. He may have been homophobic?

Homophobic? Islamist? BLM radical?

The only thing we can almost guarantee is that we will not be told the truth by our wonderful independent media, just a version of the truth which best suits the current zeitgeist.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
The mainstream media machine aren't interested in telling the truth, only what they want us to think.

To an extent that's always been the way of course but I've watched it get far worse.

The gate keeping has become ridiculous.......they are trying to close down alternative voices and opinions anywhere they find them, especially if they gain popularity.