Meghan Wotserface
Why does Harry's wife get such  rum press coverage?
Harry's not happy at all, is he justified to be miffed?
(02-10-2019, 16:44 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Why does Harry's wife get such  rum press coverage?
Harry's not happy at all, is he justified to be miffed?
Could you be any more predictable.

Why don't you answer the question since you seem to give a shit. 

A hard line left wing zealot caring about the plight of a 'Royal'.

Who could have guessed? Rolleyes
What do we want?! More rights for princesses!
Probably because she dropped her dad like a hot brick as soon as she got on the gravy train. Maybe because it seems she had double standards. Maybe because she takes taxpayer's money then hides away unlike other royals. Maybe taking £2m to do up a poxy cottage.

Or I can play your game and say it is because she is mixed race.
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
As soon as Bill Cosby got up in church and started bellowing about peace and love incessantly I thought to myself: "there's another one destined for a one way trip through a tunnel in Paris".
(02-10-2019, 19:08 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: Probably because she dropped her dad like a hot brick as soon as she got on the gravy train. Maybe because it seems she had double standards. Maybe because she takes taxpayer's money then hides away unlike other royals. Maybe taking £2m to do up a poxy cottage.

Or I can play your game and say it is because she is mixed race.
Talking of hiding away, I haven't seen Princess Anne for years 
What would your response to Harry be then? Suck it up ginger?
Gingerist
(02-10-2019, 19:20 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: As soon as Bill Cosby got up in church and started bellowing about peace and love incessantly I thought to myself: "there's another one destined for a one way trip through a tunnel in Paris".
Na, they won't do that. Lenny Henry would never allow it.
(02-10-2019, 20:06 PM)Raggy Wrote: Gingerist
Big Grin
(02-10-2019, 19:30 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Talking of hiding away, I haven't seen Princess Anne for years 
What would your response to Harry be then? Suck it up ginger?

It depends what the actual problem is. From what I understand it is about a letter being published which as her father (probably) sold it to the papers then nothing illegal was done. He surrendered his correspondence as once she sent it then it ceased to be hers. She should sue her father.

They live a public life and preach to us yet they flew a UK Land Rover to drive around Africa in. Don't they have Land Rovers there? They should, like any other public servant, be held to account.

I only like the queen all the others can go and find a proper job but the ones who wind me up the most are Andrew's daughters.
(02-10-2019, 21:46 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Big Grin

Didn't they make jokes about ginger hair an offence a couple of years ago?
The sovereign grant was £82m last year. (The amount of tax payer money given to the Royal family) Or next to f*** all in the scheme of things.  That's a little bit more than Man utd paid for Harry McGuire...…….. Most of it was spent on maintenance of property.  i.e. Employing people.   I'm also pretty sure that the tourism generated by the royal family amounts to considerably more than that.  

The Queen voluntarily pays a sum equivalent to income tax on her private income and income from the Privy Purse

The Rovers were transported to Africa free by Land rover.   They did so for security reasons as they are bullet proof.

The miss information around the royal family is staggering. 

The phrase its on facebook it must be true springs to mind.
(03-10-2019, 19:36 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: It depends what the actual problem is. From what I understand it is about a letter being published which as her father (probably) sold it to the papers then nothing illegal was done. He surrendered his correspondence as once she sent it then it ceased to be hers. She should sue her father.

They live a public life and preach to us yet they flew a UK Land Rover to drive around Africa in. Don't they have Land Rovers there? They should, like any other public servant, be held to account.

I only like the queen all the others can go and find a proper job but the ones who wind me up the most are Andrew's daughters.
It was Land Rover what sent the land rover as a PR / sell cars to wherever it was they was thing I heard.
Edit, just saw post above.
In the great scheme of things I'm not bothered about the royals , I don't follow what they do really.
I did used to chat with Ed Tudor from time to time back in the day. He was about 16th heir I think.
(03-10-2019, 19:38 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: Didn't they make jokes about ginger hair an offence a couple of years ago?
Fuck knows mate.  Nothing surprises me these days.  I know baldies still get plenty of shit. #rightsforbaldies
(04-10-2019, 08:30 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Fuck knows mate.  Nothing surprises me these days.  I know baldies still get plenty of shit. #rightsforbaldies

Amen brother
Prince Harry is now suing The Sun and Daily Mirror.

I say good luck to Harry boy
Razorsedge Wrote:Prince Harry is  now suing The Sun and Daily Mirror.

Good hope he wins.  He has already said its not about compensation but anything he gets will go to charity.

If it was my wife they were dissing I would arrange for the reporter and editor to get a visit from the dirty 30!  Big Grin
(04-10-2019, 19:00 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Prince Harry is  now suing The Sun and Daily Mirror.

They continue to drag his dead mum through the mud, the Hewitt thing isn't going away and everyone from butlers to fancy men have released books about his family... Princess Meg's dad flogs a letter and he's in full American "sue the world" mode.
Just a hunch, but I don't think he's the driving force behind this.
Groover and Chris I agree
(04-10-2019, 19:00 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Prince Harry is  now suing The Sun and Daily Mirror.

It'll End In Tears for Harry. They will have to subpoena Meghan's father which will be handy as it will be the only chance he'll get to meet Archie or see his daughter.