Man City, 1230 Saturday
(01-05-2021, 14:26 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: A reasonable pedestrian performance. Again preductable uninspiring subs when losing. Took off most crearive of 2 MF players. Bats scored in his last appearance. Time to sack Roy. We must have new mznager lined up. Let him take over early znd get this tezm playing livelier football. Its boring the f*ck out of me.

Im with you M8, RH is a senile old fossil, and i am getting pissed of with team selection, Palace must have reserve team players who are better than the shit who played today

Although losing 2-0 to the best team in the league, is NOT a bad result !!
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
Awful. So disappointed So predictably bad. I am still saying Zaha is more of a hindrance to us now than a positive, hardly ever takes people on now, its like eating stale bread day after day. So much back passing when we are well inside their half, zero penetration zero crosses into their penalty area. Each match I love Palace less and less We could be so good with the right manager we just are so naive about how to move from defend defend to attack. Their attacks were lightning fast whilst ours were at the speed of a pregnant woman giving birth slow and painful.../.
Under Construction   Cool
(01-05-2021, 19:53 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Awful. So disappointed So predictably bad. I am still saying Zaha is more of a hindrance to us now than a positive, hardly ever takes people on now, its like eating stale bread day after day. So much back passing when we are well inside their half, zero penetration zero crosses into their penalty area. Each match I love Palace less and less We could be so good with the right manager we just are so naive about how to move from defend defend to attack. Their attacks were lightning  fast whilst ours were at the speed of a pregnant woman giving birth slow and painful.../.
Ive been saying for a long time, Zaha, is not the player he was, he is skilful, and that goal against leicester was very good, but nowadays he is lazy, and does nothing for 80 mins a game, he is taking up a position on the field that could be utilized by another player who wants to play football, as for his 50 mill price tag, hahahaha zaha, as i doubt hes worth 5 mill, and that is  why no one has bought him. and then theres fuckwit Benteke, another waste of space player, a usless twat, who is a classic goal hanger, and still cant score 

so, we have two players on the field, who contribute to the game pretty well nothing, for 90% of the game, doesnt take much working out,  why we are shyte
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(01-05-2021, 21:17 PM)steve m Wrote: Ive been saying for a long time, Zaha, is not the player he was, he is skilful, and that goal against leicester was very good, but nowadays he is lazy, and does nothing for 80 mins a game, he is taking up a position on the field that could be utilized by another player who wants to play football, as for his 50 mill price tag, hahahaha zaha, as i doubt hes worth 5 mill, and that is  why no one has bought him. and then theres fuckwit Benteke, another waste of space player, a usless twat, who is a classic goal hanger, and still cant score 

so, we have two players on the field, who contribute to the game pretty well nothing, for 90% of the game, doesnt take much working out,  why we are shyte
Agree with all of that
Under Construction   Cool