MANURE
(23-01-2020, 07:45 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Talkshite  should be good today. Twitter in meltdown. Ole said last night that although they lost that he was pleased with the performance. O dear o dear.

I am listening to Talkshite (great minds) Smile 

Ole has now lost more than he has won, and according to Talkshite, some manure fans (who stayed till the end, lol) booed....oh dear....hahaha
(23-01-2020, 07:45 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Talkshite  should be good today. Twitter in meltdown. Ole said last night that although they lost that he was pleased with the performance. O dear o dear.
Norwegian Wood comes to mind when I listen to him. I don't see any passion or focus. But it's Manure so do I care?! Nah. As for Talk shite I can't remember the last time I listened to that drivel.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
How the mighty have fallen. Inigho, ex Watford. Gone are the days of the big name signing.
Long may it continue Chris!!
Disappointing lack of wankering thus far on the thread.

Wankers.
Pisses me off how the BBC and talkshite still fawn over them even though they are now a second rate team.
(15-02-2020, 17:41 PM)Joe85 Wrote: Disappointing lack of wankering thus far on the thread.

Wankers.

I agree.....
Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It 

WANKERS

Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It Jerk-It