Liverpool Away, Tonight 2015
Can we spoil their party again?  I went to Gerrards last match, that was a funny day.  Havent conceded in 5 and a half hours now.
Yes we can especially if Roy lets them off the lead again.  They wont be expecting us to take it too them.

We love spoiling their day out!  Big Grin
PVA has a bit of work to do, otherwise he’s going to get slaughtered but I see no reason why we couldn’t get something. As groover has said on the Bournemouth thread, we didn’t get out of second gear in the second half. I really don’t want them to win it against us. Draw perhaps? I fancy Everton to get a point against them.
Agree about PvA and expect them to target him as our weakest defender.  It's not a huge weakness but they know how to break teams down.  If we play as well as tonight it wouldnt be a huge shock to get something.  I wonder how many scousers will be milling around anfield Smile
Would love another one of these...........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSDS6Bg7_3Y

Big Grin
Let's wait to see how Liverpool perform against Everton before getting too excited...

If Klopp has them all fired up and ready to go from the start, and if they take anything away from Everton today,  I think we'll be hard pressed to hold them on Wednesday.

However, if they are not totally up for it  - whether due to a lack of match fitness, or because they know they have plenty of chances to secure the title - then I fancy we might just piss on their fireworks one more time.

I was well impressed by Palace yesterday. OK, Bournemouth were dire: but Palace looked fit and up for it, unlike many of the other sides playing yesterday. Almost as if the lockdown had never happened. 

If we can avoid injuries (always a big if...) we could have a very satisfactory end to this season.
Cool if man city win tomorrow the bin dippers cant win it V us.   Lets hope the scouse have a wobble.

Next match after us city v Liverpool!!!!  Cool
Having watched Palace yesterday and the scouse today.  14-1 a palace win looks very tasty for Wednesday.  Given our history of spoiling their parties!
(21-06-2020, 20:25 PM)The Groover Wrote: Having watched Palace yesterday and the scouse today.  14-1 a palace win looks very tasty for Wednesday.  Given our history of spoiling their parties!

14/1 is really, really tempting - but having a long history of jinxing Palace when I have a punt on them, I'm a bit conflicted on this one!
Everyone seen the sky advert for the game? You’d think Liverpool we’re playing themselves and it was a mere formality. Here’s our official response, it’s awesome

https://mobile.twitter.com/CPFC/status/1...6951396352
https://twitter.com/barnett78/status/127...08545?s=09

For context, the original
Couldn't resist a little bet on us and Sheffield United tonight.  Even a draw in either game should result in a small profit.
That cracked me up.  Crystal Palace Verses another club.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

All my mates that support 'other teams' think its brilliant.
(24-06-2020, 08:39 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Couldn't resist a little bet on us and Sheffield United tonight.  Even a draw in either game should result in a small profit.
We’re going to beat them.
(23-06-2020, 22:54 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Everyone seen the sky advert for the game? You’d think Liverpool we’re playing themselves and it was a mere formality. Here’s our official response, it’s awesome

https://mobile.twitter.com/CPFC/status/1...6951396352
Big Grin

So true.
What the actual?

Hennessey?
And no Milo!???

Why?
FFS guita and tekkers out!  Luka on the bench.

No striker on the bench!!!!
Why the changes?! Injuries. Please Hennesey have a blinder.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
Must be resting players.

Apparently Palace travelled to Liverpool in 20 people carriers.

If 15 get nicked they can still get home Big Grin