Leylines
Supposedly lines of high energy and power, with some Masonic connotations.  I knew nothing of this before today then randomly found this webpage written by a druid.

http://www.hedgedruid.com/tag/scottish-ley-lines/

I thought it seemed quite convincing in a weird sort of way.  I doubt we have any druid comrades but are there places with high power we don't know about?  I drive past Moy in the train all the time and have never felt anything special there.

https://www.higgypop.com/ley-lines/

Is Stonehenge related to leylines?
I sometimes run around the garden naked does that make me a druid?  Big Grin
(08-07-2020, 21:54 PM)The Groover Wrote: I sometimes run around the garden naked does that make me a druid?  Big Grin
Big Grin

If I tried that at the moment I would get a nail or staple in my foot.

I'd never made the connection from druids to masons before, but it seems they have a few links, pentagrams and symbols etc.  My Grandad was a mason, I should have asked him really.  Anyway, was just wondering if it was just bollocks or whether there were actual places with special powers.
You can draw a straight line between two points and more anywhere in the world cant you?

Interesting read I must say.
(09-07-2020, 06:53 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: You can draw a straight line between two points and more anywhere in the world cant you?

Interesting read I must say.

I'm glad it's not just me that thinks so Smile

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=AL...JdDXIAjt2M

Seems these lines do indeed cross the world, and it does seem that Stonehenge features, along with Glastonbury, Anglesey, and the lake district.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/494481234079953516/

I can't read the key very well though, so this knowledge hasnt improved my eyesight any.
What an assumption that there are no comrade druids. You should go on 'Unconscious bias' training or something Elgin Wink

I used to be quite into leylines, I even dowsed for them with crystals. I think that gives me loads more druid points then naked Groover, and I didn't give the neighbours PTSD either.

But I digress. Yes leylines are real, yes they cross virtually all ancient sites. Possibly linked to the idea that the Pyramids was a gigantic power station - the leylines were the energy grid.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(09-07-2020, 13:56 PM)Raggy Wrote: What an assumption that there are no comrade druids. You should go on 'Unconscious bias' training or something Elgin Wink

I used to be quite into leylines, I even dowsed for them with crystals. I think that gives me loads more druid points then naked Groover, and I didn't give the neighbours PTSD either.

But I digress. Yes leylines are real, yes they cross virtually all ancient sites. Possibly linked to the idea that the Pyramids was a gigantic power station - the leylines were the energy grid.

I must admit, if I had to predict which comrade would be the druid/secret society expert, it would be you Raggy Smile  How much influence do the masons have on things?  I'm looking at this small island on lake Moy, all there is there is this obelisk, apparently there used to be a lodge but it got burned down 3 times.  Seems someone didn't want it there.
(09-07-2020, 13:56 PM)Raggy Wrote: What an assumption that there are no comrade druids. You should go on 'Unconscious bias' training or something Elgin Wink

Like EE, I would have predicted the same if anyone asked Smile
(09-07-2020, 18:07 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Like EE, I would have predicted the same if anyone asked Smile
I'm appointing Raggy as head comrade druid.  If anyone fucks us off he can curse them to hell.  I might be confusing him with a wizard but I reckon he knows some wizardry as well.  Still looking for a comrade Mason though.
(09-07-2020, 18:16 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I'm appointing Raggy as head comrade druid.  If anyone fucks us off he can curse them to hell.  I might be confusing him with a wizard but I reckon he knows some wizardry as well.  Still looking for a comrade Mason though.
I second this appointment Smile 

I know a Feee mason bloke , he is some sort of high up and wears weird dresses for their ceremonies. In here maybe we need a secret handshake to find them, hehe
I haven't heard about the freemason link.

Have you been to this island on Lake Moy EE? Looks intriguing.

Not sure about that leyline map, I always thought Glastonbury Tor was where several Ley Lines converged. And ywo leylines going through Birmingham just feels wrong.
(09-07-2020, 18:31 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I second this appointment Smile 

I know a Feee mason bloke , he is some sort of high up and wears weird dresses for their ceremonies. In here maybe we need a secret handshake to find them, hehe

I think I've forgotten how to shake hands mate.  When I was working in Ilford this group of Albanians used to meet up at this cafe before they went to work.  About 20 of them.  They used to shake each other's hands religiously.  It took AGES.  Fuck knows how they ever got any work done.  Coronavirus must have boosted their productivity tenfold Smile

Anyway, I digress.
(09-07-2020, 20:04 PM)Raggy Wrote: I haven't heard about the freemason link.

Have you been to this island on Lake Moy EE? Looks intriguing.

Not sure about that leyline map, I always thought Glastonbury Tor was where several Ley Lines converged. And ywo leylines going through Birmingham just feels wrong.

I go very close to it in the train, there is a crossing at Moy.  I'm going up there tomorrow, I'll see if I get any vibes as I go past.  Shitloads of lines go through that island, but it's uninhabited.  Might see if I can get a boat.  It's probably too far to swim to it.
(09-07-2020, 21:11 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I go very close to it in the train, there is a crossing at Moy.  I'm going up there tomorrow, I'll see if I get any vibes as I go past.  Shitloads of lines go through that island, but it's uninhabited.  Might see if I can get a boat.  It's probably too far to swim to it.

Inflatable kayak? Easy to transport. It would be a fascinating place to get to.
(10-07-2020, 08:14 AM)Raggy Wrote: Inflatable kayak? Easy to transport. It would be a fascinating place to get to.
That's a good idea.  Might be able to pump it up with the tyre inflator thing.  I'll have a look on eBay.
Lay lines? I’ve got those: all around my loins. Tough business being in constant demand.
(08-07-2020, 13:10 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Supposedly lines of high energy and power, with some Masonic connotations.  I knew nothing of this before today then randomly found this webpage written by a druid.

http://www.hedgedruid.com/tag/scottish-ley-lines/

I thought it seemed quite convincing in a weird sort of way.  I doubt we have any druid comrades but are there places with high power we don't know about?  I drive past Moy in the train all the time and have never felt anything special there.

https://www.higgypop.com/ley-lines/

Is Stonehenge related to leylines?
I'm beginning to think this covid 19 has got to you elgin. Conspiracy theories and druids WTF!! Cool
Actually I want to believe in this type of thing but if it did why can't we all be in tune with it..like the LOA or does our cynicism block our pathways to it? I sometimes think I have a sixth sense but ignore it. Yep covid is getting to me too. Big Grin
(10-07-2020, 10:27 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: I'm beginning to think this covid 19 has got to you elgin. Conspiracy theories and druids WTF!! Cool
Actually I want to believe in this type of thing but if it did why can't we all be in tune with it..like the LOA or does our cynicism block our pathways to it? I sometimes think I have a sixth sense but ignore it. Yep covid is getting to me too. Big Grin

Anyone can be in tune to it. You just have to believe lol

One good experiment is to dowse using a crystal pendulum over an OS map. I think you will be surprised by the results. The pendulum will find churches, ancient hillforts, etc for you without looking.
(10-07-2020, 12:11 PM)Raggy Wrote: Anyone can be in tune to it. You just have to believe lol

One good experiment is to dowse using a crystal pendulum over an OS map. I think you will be surprised by the results. The pendulum will find churches, ancient hillforts, etc for you without looking.
I want one experiment that points to winners of horse races or lottery numbers Big Grin
(10-07-2020, 10:27 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: I'm beginning to think this covid 19 has got to you elgin. Conspiracy theories and druids WTF!! Cool

Smile

I'm always interested in the unexplained mate.  Had a look for inflatable kayaks but the cheap ones all seem to have punctures.  Will keep looking.  There definitely has to be more to life and space than this. The masons are no fools.  Actually I know one who is a Watford fan.  I'll ask him if they build their lodges on them or something.  It seems there was a lodge on lake moy but it doesn't specify if it was Masonic.