League 1/2 Season To Be Abandoned?
Some really interesting conundrums here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52644313

Basically most clubs have run out of money.
Well, if they’re not going to complete the seaso I don’t do how the PL can. They’re merely the top division of the same structure.
(14-05-2020, 07:48 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Well, if they’re not going to complete the seaso I don’t do how the PL can. They’re merely the top division of the same structure.

If they stand to lose 340 million even if they play them out it's probably a case that they have no option but not to play them.  I can see a lot of players 'getting injured' though and teams ending up fielding weakened teams.  It's farcical enough already, and just highlights how much they rely on the armchair money.  I can see loads of clubs going to the wall in the lower leagues.  This thing has fucked them.
I’ve said it before and will say it again. The season has to be finished.

What do we do if covid or something else comes back end nov. Do we cancelled that season as well?
Prem sides should setup a rescue fund for them.
(14-05-2020, 12:19 PM)The Groover Wrote: I’ve said it before and will say it again. The season has to be finished.

What do we do if covid or something else comes back end nov. Do we cancelled that season as well?
Yeah, there will be clubs and players that won't want to risk their health, but if they do enough tests beforehand on all of them, the risks should be minimal.  It will be interesting watching the Bundesliga tomorrow.  That should provide some good guidance to follow.
League 2 have voted to end the season now.