Keith Vaseline
The odious rent boy user is not standing for re election lol fuck off Keith.
(10-11-2019, 23:03 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: The odious rent boy user is not standing for re election lol fuck off Keith.
Labour isnt he? Thought it was only Tories that were pervs!! Labour getting rid to coverv their backsides imo
(11-11-2019, 14:13 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Labour isnt he? Thought it was only Tories that were pervs!! Labour getting rid to coverv their backsides imo
Labour getting rid cos he's a c*nt
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(11-11-2019, 14:49 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Labour getting rid cos he's a c*nt
In which case, why have they still got Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott?
(11-11-2019, 14:54 PM)Talons Wrote: In which case, why have they still got Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott?
Because, unlike you, they are not c*nts.
(11-11-2019, 14:56 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Because, unlike you, they are not c*nts.
Only someone with a red flag rammed up his arse would still say that.
(11-11-2019, 14:49 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Labour getting rid cos he's a c*nt
I am getting a little disillusioned Yuri. I put in a fairly reasonable joke/double entendre and you ignore it and give a serious response. Dont think I'll bother any more!
(11-11-2019, 19:11 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: I am getting a little disillusioned Yuri. I put in a fairly reasonable joke/double entendre and you ignore it and give a serious response. Dont think I'll bother any more!
Tories do like to fuck the country up its collective arse, I'll give you that. Half the country enjoy it.
(11-11-2019, 19:38 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Tories do like to fuck the country up its collective arse, I'll give you that. Half the country enjoy it.
Keith enjoys it more.
You lot are all heartless. He is not very well....... again.
(12-11-2019, 15:00 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: You lot are all heartless. He is not very well....... again.
Didn't stop people ripping the piss out of Abbott when she was unwell with diabetes complications did it. Got some numbers wrong in an interview. Cor blimey, she still gets grief for it now. She should be like that Matt Hancock. He got some figures horrendously wrong last week and he wasn't even ill! 
Barely a whisper in the media. Can't think why though.
(12-11-2019, 16:01 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Didn't stop people ripping the piss out of Abbott when she was unwell with diabetes complications did it. Got some numbers wrong in an interview. Cor blimey, she still gets grief for it now. She should be like that Matt Hancock. He got some figures horrendously wrong last week and he wasn't even ill! 
Did her 'illness' make her a racist?
(12-11-2019, 16:03 PM)Talons Wrote: Did her 'illness' make her a racist?
Why is she racist again? Was it because of one tweet?
(12-11-2019, 16:05 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Why is she racist again? Was it because of one tweet?
I posted three separate instances earlier.

Don't defend her. By the standards of Leftist definitions of racism, she would be just behind Himmler.
(12-11-2019, 16:05 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Why is she racist again? Was it because of one tweet?
People lose their jobs over one racist tweet or comment or should I say a comment deemed racist by the thought police.
A Nobel prize winning scientist lost his job over a joke that was deemed sexist. Professor Tim Hunt.
Dont even mention Lammy, one of the worst.....
(12-11-2019, 16:01 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Didn't stop people ripping the piss out of Abbott when she was unwell with diabetes complications did it. Got some numbers wrong in an interview. Cor blimey, she still gets grief for it now. She should be like that Matt Hancock. He got some figures horrendously wrong last week and he wasn't even ill! 

I dunno who I will vote for... (it defo won’t be tories) but, in last election... you cannot deny Abbott was terrible, unprepared for interviews and obviously didn’t have enough smarts to swerve subjects she didn’t (but should) know. Interviewers started to realise she was out of her depth... and smelt blood.. they all wanted the headline/clicks/viral video... but labour kept putting her up for interviews. I don’t think she’s thick... in fact I thinks she’s very intelligent... but she is lazy... she has a very secure seat.. she is in her comfort zone... doesn’t prepare and has no filter. I also think she’s a little bit duplicitous. Off the top of my head...

* she said white people like to “divide and conquer” - racist

* complained about too many white/blonde nurses - racist

* said West Indian mums are the best - racist

* sent her sons to a private school - hypocritical

* said Chairman Mao “did more good than harm”. - beyond stupid

* said “London shouldn’t have another white middle-aged Male for ages” - racist.

She isn’t what this country needs... politics is about the power of persuasion... she is way too divisive... and I think she doesn’t like white people very much... although she didn’t have a problem sending her kids to a mainly white school rather than the mainly black local school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dislike Diane Abbott the same way I dislike Wayne Hennerssay... a incompetent on my team

(13-11-2019, 13:31 PM)mushroom Wrote: I dunno who I will vote for... (it defo won’t be tories) but, in last election... you cannot deny Abbott was terrible, unprepared for interviews and obviously didn’t have enough smarts to swerve subjects she didn’t (but should) know. Interviewers started to realise she was out of her depth... and smelt blood.. they all wanted the headline/clicks/viral video... but labour kept putting her up for interviews. I don’t think she’s thick... in fact I thinks she’s very intelligent... but she is lazy... she has a very secure seat.. she is in her comfort zone... doesn’t prepare and has no filter. I also think she’s a little bit duplicitous. Off the top of my head...

* she said white people like to “divide and conquer” - racist

* complained about too many white/blonde nurses - racist

* said West Indian mums are the best - racist

* sent her sons to a private school - hypocritical

* said Chairman Mao “did more good than harm”. - beyond stupid

* said “London shouldn’t have another white middle-aged Male for ages” - racist.

She isn’t what this country needs... politics is about the power of persuasion... she is way too divisive... and I think she doesn’t like white people very much... although she didn’t have a problem sending her kids to a mainly white school rather than the mainly black local school.

All may be right, but still gets too much abuse.
(13-11-2019, 13:55 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: All may be right, but still gets too much abuse.

Any abuse is too much abuse. No-one (politician or not) should get abuse. She should be held accountable for the stupid/racist/hypocritical things she has said and done... as should any politician.
Boris Johnson should not be our PM.. due to the things he has said about black people... but we have to hold our “own” to the same standards... and Diane Abbott shouldn’t be a MP. MPs are there to represent all of us... any politician that makes derogatory remarks about any section of society should be removed.