Jarrod Bowen
16 million fee agreed, according to this rag.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyma...Bowen.html

Exciting if true though.
West Ham trying to gazump us grrr.Would love this player here, very good winger/striker although obviously not proven at this level.If he fails we can always sell back to the championship .
(30-01-2020, 18:04 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: West Ham trying to gazump us grrr.Would love this player here, very good winger/striker although obviously not proven at this level.If he fails we can always sell back to the championship .
That's the problem with them having been given an unfair advantage with the London Stadium. Not sure how much they raised from sale or redevelopment of Boleyn but I'm sure it's more than covered stadium running costs for 20 to 30 years. Added to an increased income from bigger attendances. Having said that they gazumped us for Hugill and he was a disaster
It's all media speculation until someone signs the dotted line.

Is this guy going to perform in the PL?
Look at Dwight Gayle. 16 million is a lot for an untested player.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy.
(30-01-2020, 18:30 PM)Talons Wrote: It's all media speculation until someone signs the dotted line.

Is this guy going to perform in the PL?
Look at Dwight Gayle. 16 million is a lot for an untested player.
If we get this kid from Hull then if he can get 25 goals in 74 appearances like Gayle didI would say not bad. Benetke has hardly set the world alight at Palace. But I read a local journalist in Hull says no deal has been agreed with Palace. Saw some clips of him on YouTube and he does look good.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
(30-01-2020, 18:50 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: If we get this kid from Hull then if he can get 25 goals in 74 appearances like Gayle didI would say not bad. Benetke has hardly set the world alight at Palace. But I read a local journalist in Hull says no deal has been agreed with Palace. Saw some clips of him on YouTube and he does look good.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
Yeah, seems this isn't done.
https://the72.co.uk/156143/hull-city-for...ournalist/
This is Palace, lads
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
Well talk about bs reporting. Sky Sports say we are doing a deal then they have the turnip kaveh on who totally poo poos it. Hull are posturing though. 6 months on contract.  Not signing new one. Think 16 million is too low. So if they dont sell tomorrow they will get next to f all for him. A compensation payment for developing him. Who blinks first. Them or buying club...got feeling we wont be the buying club.
6 months on his contract?! I’d be paying 8 mill max plus add ons,he’s a good player though.
(30-01-2020, 20:51 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: This is Palace, lads
Yep.  Also, note to brain:  Dont trust a word the Daily Mail says, ever.
He's going to West Ham for 20 Million.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy.
(31-01-2020, 09:38 AM)Talons Wrote: He's going to West Ham for 20 Million.
The parasites strike again. Hope hes another hugill! Surprised if Moyes wants him. He had Wilf. Dudnt know how to use him.