Is The Country Going To The Dogs?
Lombardo's Hair Wrote:Your figures are confusing me. If they are getting £990 that is less than 12k. Ivecrecresd the article and find it very confusing. In fact it's pretty badly written. I'm not sure what they are getting. The article says their rent is £675 and £690 on top which is £1335 pm. I just wonder if the housing costs include utilities and CT and that's what eats up the rest. Because they should be getting almost £1000 for themselves and 2 kids minimum. Very poor article.

As far as I'm aware the only money that gets taken is housing benefit which gets paid direct. 

Therefore they should be getting.  £1666 -£675 = £991.   They must be quoting figures after other bills are taken out as you say. 

So the original figure is pre rent and bills.  The second after rent and bills.  They make out that their income has dropped from £2100 to £690.  More fake news.  They are just trying to drum up more for the just giving page. 

Actually the first benefit cap was announced in 2010 and started in 2013.  So they have had ALL of their kids after it was announced and most of their kids after it started.

Some people should not be allowed to bred!!! 

Bottom line they choose to have more kids AFTER the cap was well in force.  Maybe they did so deliberately but I tend to think it was because they are just plain stupid and thought they would be paid for them.  Probably like their parents were.
(09-12-2019, 17:15 PM)The Groover Wrote: I thought those numbers looked wrong.  They WILL be getting £990 per week.   The cap is set at £20,000.  The £2100 was the previous cap pre 2016.  As a lot of their children are young they decided to have them AFTER the cap was announced.  Insane as well as spongers.
20k for doing fuck all is decent. The gofundme page was up to nearly 3k earlier. That's plenty of fags and booze. I note he's got enough money to be an alcoholic...
(09-12-2019, 18:36 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: 20k for doing fuck all is decent. The gofundme page was up to nearly 3k earlier. That's plenty of fags and booze. I note he's got enough money to be an alcoholic...
Be claiming PIP soon then and she can claim Carers Allowance to look after him...great stuff!