Incident At London Bridge
A big fight and stabbing with some shots fired at London Bridge

Ambulance service has declared this as serious

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.c...k-50604781

Hope all are ok
I just saw the footage,looks like he was executed!
I don’t know why he wasn’t tasered.
Usual suspects?
(29-11-2019, 15:27 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: I just saw the footage,looks like he was executed!

I saw the footage too and the police are now calling this as terror related
I'm sat on a train with some authority figure sat opposite.  Arguing about the message to go out.  Dunno who it is though.

(29-11-2019, 15:52 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I'm sat on a train with some authority figure sat opposite.  Arguing about the message to go out.  Dunno who it is though.

Boris? He is apparently heading to number 10, could have caught your train Smile
(29-11-2019, 15:27 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: I just saw the footage,looks like he was executed!
He had something strapped to him so I'm told.

What a wonderful country we now live in.
Don't take us back to the '70s, vote Tory and stop the crazy Marxist from wrecking Britain and stopping Brexit.
(29-11-2019, 15:54 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Boris? He is apparently heading to number 10, could have caught your train Smile
Nah it's a woman.  If we was playing the marry shag kill game she would be between shag and kill, depending on the other contestants.  Is it kate adie?
Religion of peace at it again. Anyone want the Twitter links?

Police should be knighted. They get the public safe and then slot the c*nt, double tap too by the look of it although I don't think it's a head shot which is a shame. Should be enough to snuff him out though if it's centre mass. A member of the public tackled the fucker and then there was a pile on by the look of it.

Great stuff. Hope his victims make full recoveries and old bill don't face an enquiry. Bound to be some bleeding hearts that aren't happy with this.
https://mobile.twitter.com/natty_shep_pv...79584?s=12
(29-11-2019, 16:01 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Nah it's a woman.  If we was playing the marry shag kill game she would be between shag and kill, depending on the other contestants.  Is it kate adie?

I don’t know this Katie so I had to google and I think it is a kill lol
I’ve read he’s still alive, don’t know if true though.
(29-11-2019, 16:09 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Religion of peace at it again. Anyone want the Twitter links?

Police should be knighted. They get the public safe and then slot the c*nt, double tap too by the look of it although I don't think it's a head shot which is a shame. Should be enough to snuff him out though if it's centre mass. A member of the public tackled the fucker and then there was a pile on by the look of it.

Great stuff. Hope his victims make full recoveries and old bill don't face an enquiry. Bound to be some bleeding hearts that aren't happy with this.
Was millwall Roy about?
Very brave of the public to wrest the weapon off of the stabby c*nt. Much kudos to them. Did any of them notice the bloke had a hoax device do you think? Obviously they wouldn't know it was hoax.
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(29-11-2019, 16:51 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: I’ve read he’s still alive, don’t know if true though.
The woman on the train got told he was still alive too.  Whoever she is.
(29-11-2019, 16:53 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Was millwall Roy about?
He doesn't get enough credit bless him.

Might've turned out to be a bit suss after the fact, but that doesn't change the fact he deserves a medal for me.
(29-11-2019, 17:05 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Very brave of the public to wrest the weapon off of the stabby c*nt. Much kudos to them.  Did any of them notice the bloke had a hoax device do you think? Obviously they wouldn't know it was hoax.
Exactly.
Hearing through WhatsApp and getting sent a lot of footage via Snapchat and it does look like a brave fella tackled him, disarmed him and there was a pile on of good citizens until old bill turned up, cleared them and eliminated the threat. Takes some bollocks to lie onto of someone with a suspected suicide vest. Medals all around.
Makes you proud to be British.
(29-11-2019, 17:24 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Exactly.
Hearing through WhatsApp and getting sent a lot of footage via Snapchat and it does look like a brave fella tackled him, disarmed him and there was a pile on of good citizens until old bill turned up, cleared them and eliminated the threat. Takes some bollocks to lie onto of someone with a suspected suicide vest. Medals all around.
Makes you proud to be British.
As much as the bloke may have had it coming, you get more information if he's alive.
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(29-11-2019, 17:22 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: He doesn't get enough credit bless him.

Might've turned out to be a bit suss after the fact, but that doesn't change the fact he deserves a medal for me.
Agreed.
(29-11-2019, 16:13 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/natty_shep_pv...79584?s=12

Wow.

They must have thought he could still detonate the vest.