If You Could Live Anywhere In The World....
(14-06-2019, 23:14 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I wish I hadn't  Smile I bet keltic does too.

Haha. Smile
(14-06-2019, 11:51 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Do Småland council let you build mancaves though?  If so, for retirement it sounds ideal.  Surely it must tick the 'blonde haired beautys' box you would think.

The house will have a basement which you can have your mancave in.

(14-06-2019, 13:19 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Looks lovely, but eBay???? people sell their houses in eBay????

Live and learn moment for me there

If there is any of that....I am buying it.....Smile

Yeah, things work differently here in Sweden. The estate agent does all the legal work too included in their % of the final fee. There is a lot of bureaucracy here so all the information is on file. No trespassing laws here either. Anyone can camp for the night on anyone's land as long as it is 100m from the main house.

(14-06-2019, 23:14 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I wish I hadn't  Smile I bet keltic does too.

Imagine paying for the house with Paypal. They take something like 10% the robbing fuckers.
My Palace blog and podcast can be found at South London and Proud.
(15-06-2019, 00:27 AM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: The house will have a basement which you can have your mancave in.

Yeah, things work differently here in Sweden. The estate agent does all the legal work too included in their % of the final fee. There is a lot of bureaucracy here so all the information is on file. No trespassing laws here either. Anyone can camp for the night on anyone's land as long as it is 100m from the main house.

Imagine paying for the house with Paypal. They take something like 10% the robbing fuckers.

Fuck carrying that slate down stairs.  Will make a good gravestone for whoever attempts it I suppose though.

Yeah surely for something of that amount they would insist on bank transfer or something.

100 metres from the house?? How much land do you have out there?  Smile
100 meters from the house.....I am getting me caravan and moving to Sweden.....I can even get a boat and moor it I suppose

Mad c*nt
In a zeppelin or maybe a good year blimp slowly cruising around the world in a sort of Phileas Fogg mode ...
Lived in America briefly ,  found it an incredibly invasive place. And fuck me are some of them stupid ? They honestly think you might know a relative of theirs who lives in Carlisle just because you are English.  Big Grin
Southern Spain, in the mountains. Beautiful old cities like Granada, Cordoba and Seville, laid back attitude and year round sun. Missus even speaks the lingo so why am I in Croydon?
Mind of an athlete 
Body of a genius 
(21-06-2019, 16:38 PM)SgtStryker Wrote: Southern Spain, in the mountains. Beautiful old cities like Granada, Cordoba and Seville, laid back attitude and year round sun. Missus even speaks the lingo so why am I in Croydon?

Palace surely? Smile
(21-06-2019, 16:38 PM)SgtStryker Wrote: Southern Spain, in the mountains. Beautiful old cities like Granada, Cordoba and Seville, laid back attitude and year round sun. Missus even speaks the lingo so why am I in Croydon?

For the weather?

For the Craic?