I Seem To Be The Maz, Maidstoned, Slime Bloke Next Target!
(26-07-2019, 15:16 PM)Maz Wrote: Can’t be bothered.

40+ bans tells its own story. Not for me to provide evidence or otherwise on another website.

Enjoying the comment about obsession : especially given the signature.
It told me that the mods were dickheads.

You got nothing.

Off you trot.

Still laughing at the BBS... Especially Maz. Big Grin
(26-07-2019, 14:19 PM)Maz Wrote: How long have you got? Anything from casual racism to unintentionally hilarious attempts at sock-puppetry. 

It was therefore nothing like your case at all, not least because many of us miss you but the only people who miss the judge are his other alter egos.
That's nice of you to say, but I'm pretty sure that view isn't shared by any of the mods.  If it was, one of them would have bothered replying to my emails asking what the fuck was happening with some sort of explanation about what my heinous permanent-ban-worthy crimes were.

Have to say I haven't seen any racism, and what is sock puppetry?  Anyway we move on.  Our cheap little inferior site while obviously slower moving, hasn't died, and i'll take that all day.  No wankers have joined, and people debate like they are in a pub, as opposed to some snobby school with wanker prefects.
(26-07-2019, 15:16 PM)Maz Wrote: Can’t be bothered.

40+ bans tells its own story. Not for me to provide evidence or otherwise on another website.

Enjoying the comment about obsession : especially given the signature.

40+ bans tells us jack shit. 

If there have really been 40+ bans, there must be loads and loads of evidence of heinous crimes. But as Elgin said, I haven't seen jack shit either. Just heard you 'alluding' to things in your usual weasly way. 

So it's time to put up, or shut up and fuck off.
While we are on the subject though, I have seen plenty of comments on the BBS that would have resulted in a ban on any decent site. Maz making jokes about teenage rape victims for example. Plenty of racist comments from the 'holier than thou' weasly pack too

On second thoughts, who cares whether you can put up or not.

Just fuck off.
We should have a sweepstake of who is next for the clique chop.

cpfc bob
in exile
raggy
penstone eagle
john cpal
dougie87
cockney rebel
skint again
radiomike
nick p
joe85
adrenaline john
someone else, take your pick.
Raggy is such a small, filthy little liar (yes, of course I would joke about rape victims, teenage or not) I would be delighted if he were banned from the bbs.

But sadly I have no fluence in such matters.
(29-07-2019, 09:23 AM)Maz Wrote: Raggy is such a small, filthy little liar (yes, of course I would joke about rape victims, teenage or not) I would be delighted if he were banned from the bbs.

You total hypocrite.

You are quite happy to spread lies about others but then you cry foul when you think you are the victim.

You really have become an object of ridicule.

(29-07-2019, 09:23 AM)Maz Wrote: Raggy is such a small, filthy little liar (yes, of course I would joke about rape victims, teenage or not) I would be delighted if he were banned from the bbs.

Once again, you are the LIAR. 

You joked about grooming gangs and inferred the child victims were 'sluts'.
Nobody should be banned permanently from any Palace discussion site. We all say things in the heat of the moment, especially if provoked enough.

What sort of person uses insults like 'small' 'filthy' little', and in other posts 'dirty boy' ????

Weird as hell.
What sort of obsessive moron lies about what someone else has written on another website?

Weirder than hell.
(29-07-2019, 16:17 PM)Maz Wrote: What sort of obsessive moron lies about what someone else has written on another website?

Weirder than hell.
You should know.

You have done exactly that.

Quality bantz.
(29-07-2019, 18:08 PM)Maz Wrote: Quality bantz.
No it isn't.
(26-07-2019, 16:35 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: That's nice of you to say, but I'm pretty sure that view isn't shared by any of the mods.  If it was, one of them would have bothered replying to my emails asking what the fuck was happening with some sort of explanation about what my heinous permanent-ban-worthy crimes were.

Have to say I haven't seen any racism, and what is sock puppetry?  Anyway we move on.  Our cheap little inferior site while obviously slower moving, hasn't died, and i'll take that all day.  No wankers have joined, and people debate like they are in a pub, as opposed to some snobby school with wanker prefects.

Last 3 lines are spot on .  I voted leave, wont vote for corbyn, and wont  participate in wolf pack posting to belittle a person .  Just 3 of the prerequisites required for the  bbs Wankers elite to get a hard on over .  According to them i am asThick as mince, have no social concience, im right wing , racist, xenophobic,  and deserve to be ganged up on . The internet is strange enabler for people , of that there is no doubt , i have a very good social life , a big politically diverse one too. Not once have i heard anyone call someone thick, racist , or accuse anyone of not having a moral compass for having a different perspective on lifr . .  Its grown up , its lively, and its interesting .  but most of all , its respectful .  Id be bored rigid if it was an echo chamber of people who share my philosophies, but the bbs has become just that . its just not worth posting on anymore unless you are extreme left, voted, remain, and love a good hounding of someone .  Got to say elgins appraisal of adlerhorses face is pretty accurate too .  He is about as neutral minded as my mother in law . 
(28-07-2019, 20:28 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: We should have a sweepstake of who is next for the clique chop.

cpfc bob
in exile
raggy
penstone eagle
john cpal
dougie87
cockney rebel
skint again
radiomike
nick p
joe85
adrenaline john
someone else, take your pick.

I am hearing rapidly shortening odds on Timbo.
(31-07-2019, 16:33 PM)Raggy Wrote: I am hearing rapidly shortening odds on Timbo.
Could have got good odds on him.  I suppose it depends who he pissed off though.  Was it Maidstained?
(31-07-2019, 17:39 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Could have got good odds on him.  I suppose it depends who he pissed off though.  Was it Maidstained?

Not sure, but the clique seem to have it in for him.
People can unnecessarily be horrible c*nts can't they?
A stain on humanity
(31-07-2019, 19:28 PM)Raggy Wrote: Not sure, but the clique seem to have it in for him.
Poor fucker.  Hope he gives as good as he gets.
(29-07-2019, 11:07 AM)Raggy Wrote: Once again, you are the LIAR. 

You joked about grooming gangs and inferred the child victims were 'sluts'.

How long ago was that ?

Sick
Under Construction   Cool