How Do I Stop...
.... foxes from shitting in my garden?

My stupid dog sees fox shit and rolls in it... I’ve had to bath him twice this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pee outside and Foxes won't come in as they can smell alpha male
Cheers.

Anyone know a alpha male?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-09-2019, 11:08 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Pee outside and Foxes won't come in as they can smell alpha male
Won't the garden stink of piss though?  Easier to get a tiger surely.
I heard about the piss thing as well so went round all the fences. Next door neighbour wasn’t happy as she was weeding.......
(05-09-2019, 16:46 PM)The Groover Wrote: I heard about the piss thing as well so went round all the fences. Next door neighbour wasn’t happy as she was weeding.......
Big Grin

Did she tell you that you were the alpha male though?
(05-09-2019, 16:16 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Won't the garden stink of piss though?  Easier to get a tiger surely.

I've heard about the tiger shit theory but I've never had a problem with foxes or access to a tiger. Smile
(05-09-2019, 18:41 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: I've heard about the tiger shit theory but I've never had a problem with foxes or access to a tiger. Smile
Me either.  Mind you my gardens so full of bits of man cave that a fox couldn't get in even if he wanted to.
(05-09-2019, 18:41 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: I've heard about the tiger shit theory but I've never had a problem with foxes or access to a tiger. Smile

Your local zoo has tiger poo and they will happily let you have it

Best is to pee in the back garden and no foxes will come 
Just dont do a groover Smile
(05-09-2019, 16:16 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Won't the garden stink of piss though?  Easier to get a tiger surely.
The tiger that came for tea. I am sure there is a book on it 
Hehe
(06-09-2019, 06:55 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Your local zoo has tiger poo and they will happily let you have it

Best is to pee in the back garden and no foxes will come 
Just dont do a groover Smile
Blimey, learn something every day Smile
(06-09-2019, 07:06 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Blimey, learn something every day Smile

Well only thing is to find a zoo now hehe
(06-09-2019, 10:01 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Well only thing is to find a zoo now hehe
The nearest thing we have to one round here is called Fife  Smile
(06-09-2019, 06:57 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: The tiger that came for tea. I am sure there is a book on it 
Hehe
Judith Kerr
(06-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Judith Kerr
Oh yes i remember now and i did read sad news she passed away recently.
(06-09-2019, 12:16 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Oh yes i remember now and i did read sad news she passed away recently.
Kids in my class always loved When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
You don't stop them, foxes are great.

Your dog sounds like an absolute div, send it to Battersea.

Start feeding the foxes and treating them as pets. You are welcome.