Hayfever
I fucking hate it.  Always when wimbledon is on.  If you are a tennis player with hayfever you are never going to win Wimbledon.  Pollenation eh.  Who needs it.
(02-07-2019, 13:27 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I fucking hate it.  Always when wimbledon is on.  If you are a tennis player with hayfever you are never going to win Wimbledon.  Pollenation eh.  Who needs it.

Just be honest that you are crying because AWB and Zaha are leaving us. Smile
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
Us chucking away the most promising position in years is definitely cause for misery, but no, this is purely down to poxy grass pollen.  Taken 2 tablets already today.
Swedish Expat Eagle Wrote:Just be honest that you are crying because AWB and Zaha are leaving us. Smile

This Smile
Never suffered from Hay fever until about 3 years ago .  I was diagnosed with COPD in 2013  and for the last few years i really have to be careful when the pollen count is high . It is amazing how much it sets off the wheezing and coughing , i get seriously breathless just doing mundane things . i hate it .
A few years ago I broke two ribs playing football. My breathing was so bad, the hospital x-rayed me (they don’t usually). The pain was awful... anyway... this happened in the middle of summer... I suffer really bad with hay fever... every sneeze was total agony. I could feel a sneeze coming... and just knew in a few seconds I’m gonna be almost in tears through pain. It was the worst summer of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got an inhaler which helps me sleep and breath. I get it once every 3 years in may. Some tree pollen apparently.
I seem to get it worse up in Scotland than in England for some reason.  Been in Essex this morning and didn't get it at all.  Mind you I did take a pill early and have avoided rubbing the old eyes.  That's fatal isn't it.
(04-07-2019, 12:00 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I seem to get it worse up in Scotland than in England for some reason.  Been in Essex this morning and didn't get it at all.  Mind you I did take a pill early and have avoided rubbing the old eyes.  That's fatal isn't it.

Might that have something to do with essex having a coastline ?  I dont suffer nearly as much when im by the sea .
(04-07-2019, 12:29 PM)roasthimvinnie Wrote: Might that have something to do with essex having a coastline ?  I dont suffer nearly as much when im by the sea .
I only went to Brentwood though Big Grin

I think they have some wank pollen up there that affects English people more.
Spooky I live in Danbury and one of my daughters Shenfield.
(04-07-2019, 13:57 PM)The Groover Wrote: Spooky I live in Danbury and one of my daughters Shenfield.
That's where I was, well Hutton.  Seemed like every other house was having work done.  Must be crossrail related or something.