Harry Maguire
Hilarious 

In defence of him:
I’ve been arrested in Kos (which I don’t imagine is much different from Mykanos police-wise), and they were backwards, lying, corrupt, brutal shit c*nts. One of the biggest tear ups and hidings thereafter I’ve ever had, so I can well believe the charges are trumped up at best.

In criticism of him:
You’ve gone out, no social distancing, broken the local curfew, spent 63k on a bar bill whilst hanging about with all sorts of Z-list arseholes and ended up in a drunken brawl. Were you born yesterday?
(25-08-2020, 21:48 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Hilarious 

In defence of him:
I’ve been arrested in Kos (which I don’t imagine is much different from Mykanos police-wise), and they were backwards, lying, corrupt, brutal shit c*nts. One of the biggest tear ups and hidings thereafter I’ve ever had, so I can well believe the charges are trumped up at best.

In criticism of him:
You’ve gone out, no social distancing, broken the local curfew, spent 63k on a bar bill whilst hanging about with all sorts of Z-list arseholes and ended up in a drunken brawl. Were you born yesterday?

You shouldve tried to bribe them Chris Big Grin
Under Construction   Cool
(26-08-2020, 12:22 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: You shouldve tried to bribe them Chris Big Grin
What with, the dust from my pockets? Lol.
I know what you mean though, that sounds like bollocks doesn’t it? “I am the leader of Manchester, I give you money, please let me go”. Lying c*nts.

I could be a millionaire and I’d do the time spinning on my dick before I gave those twats a single penny!
(26-08-2020, 14:41 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: What with, the dust from my pockets? Lol.
I know what you mean though, that sounds like bollocks doesn’t it? “I am the leader of Manchester, I give you money, please let me go”. Lying c*nts.

I could be a millionaire and I’d do the time spinning on my dick before I gave those twats a single penny!

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk