Grealish
Left the game in the 95th minute and missed the whole thing.  Seen a small clip, surely a dive, no?  Talk sport are saying it wasn't.
If Talk shite are saying it is not a dive....it is not

I haven't seen it either, but like any hot blooded male, I like to have an opinion.... hehe
(31-08-2019, 20:06 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: If Talk shite are saying it is not a dive....it is not

I haven't seen it either, but like any hot blooded male, I like to have an opinion.... hehe
Tried to post a Twitter video of the incident, but it's not coming up - looked like a dive to me though so right decision to stop play.  Mind you I am slightly biased.  Watch motd.
Whether it was a dive or not the ref made a decision. There may have been contact but not enough for him to go down like a sack of spuds. Serves him right I hate the twat.
(31-08-2019, 21:51 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Whether it was a dive or not the ref made a decision. There may have been contact but not enough for him to go down like a sack of spuds. Serves him right I hate the twat.
Smile

It's brilliant.  If he stays on his feet they score.  Serves the prick right.  Next time he will think twice about going down like that with minimal or no contact.
Grelish is decent but defo a pikey by the look of him.
Villa fans some of the worst behaved in my experience, spitting seems their bag. Worse than scousers.
Fuck all to to do with the incident in question mind you...
The greasy prick dived into cahills? Challenge .
Maybe not lol who cares we won.
(31-08-2019, 21:51 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Whether it was a dive or not the ref made a decision. There may have been contact but not enough for him to go down like a sack of spuds. Serves him right I hate the twat.
Agree. I hate that twat too
(31-08-2019, 21:16 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Tried to post a Twitter video of the incident, but it's not coming up - looked like a dive to me though so right decision to stop play.  Mind you I am slightly biased.  Watch motd.
Geezer dived.....he should be competing in Olympics for diving that good it was
Either way the goal wouldnt have counted Friend blew his whistle before the goal. Var didnt even look at the
"goal" as the match had stopped,
Zaha goes down the way Grealish did, and instead of slating the ref, Adrian Durham, Gary Lineker et al would all be working themselves into a frenzy about the need to stamp out diving...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
(01-09-2019, 07:35 AM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: Zaha goes down the way Grealish did, and instead of slating the ref, Adrian Durham, Gary Lineker et al would all be working themselves into a frenzy about the need to stamp out diving...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Exactly mate.  Meant to say hello yesterday but forgot.  I'll throw something at you at the Norwich game.
(01-09-2019, 10:33 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Exactly mate.  Meant to say hello yesterday but forgot.  I'll throw something at you at the Norwich game.

.... not if I throw something at you first! Big Grin

My first (league) home game of the season yesterday - so I was a bit "caught up in the moment" and completely forgot to seek you out as well. I'll catch up with you at the Norwich game.
Experienced Ref made a decision based on the clock I reckon.
He would've known any play in the box, someone's going to go down and i'm not falling for that shit.
He probably did dive, but then so did Ayew at one point in the first half (in the box).
Zaha gets stuffed over at times but reputation wise, he's been a diver, so for me it all equals out in the end.

If your going to play the diving game, you're going to win some and lose more in the long run.
(01-09-2019, 11:18 AM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: .... not if I throw something at you first! Big Grin

My first (league) home game of the season yesterday - so I was a bit "caught up in the moment" and completely forgot to seek you out as well. I'll catch up with you at the Norwich game.
Smile Not bad there is it.

Having seen it from a few more angles now, I'm even more sure he dived, so the ref was correct to blow up.  I really don't like that ref normally.
(01-09-2019, 12:22 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Smile Not bad there is it.

Having seen it from a few more angles now, I'm even more sure he dived, so the ref was correct to blow up.  I really don't like that ref normally.

yup, maybe he is Birmingham city fan Smile
(01-09-2019, 12:41 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: yup, maybe he is Birmingham city fan Smile
I think Villa like him even less after yesterday  Smile

Why are the BBC pundits so shit?
(01-09-2019, 13:43 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I think Villa like him even less after yesterday  Smile

Clinton's ok
(01-09-2019, 13:43 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: I think Villa like him even less after yesterday  Smile

BBC have pundits??? Next you will be saying they are neutral Smile

They are wankers
(01-09-2019, 14:08 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Clinton's ok
Yeah true.

Trying to put ourselves in their shoes, imagining that was Wilf going down and say Meyer subsequently popping it in.  We would probably feel aggrieved but Friend was probably aware that it was the 95th minute and Grealish was likely to dive if he got into the box, so got himself well placed in case he did.  I'm pretty anti-diving anyway so this was a good result for football, despite what Lineker and the other c*nt said about it.