Good Riddance Watford And Deeney
In recent years they have ascended to achieve a level of personal dislike second only to Charlton for me. 

A jumped up, over hyped, similar in many respects to the clowns in their level of tinpot-ary with a joke of an ownership structure who sack managers on whims, team of wrong’uns and overpriced, overrated bang less-than average shithouses. As an aside, their fans are c*nts too.

Throw into the mix chief thug Deeney. Looking like a slimmed-down Harvey Price with control over motor functions (apologies Harvey, an unfair comparison) charging about the pitch trying to cripple anyone in an opposition shirt, chalking up the occasional bumbled goal off his masssive arse or gut after an orchestrated cluster fuck in the area. Skill wise, he’s better suited to prison rugby, and as the majority of convicts reoffend he will likely find his true calling yet!

Good riddance. Although we’ll probably follow you into the championship next year, it is my sincere hope you plummet straight through the trapdoor to become the next Charlton.
(27-07-2020, 07:20 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: In recent years they have ascended to achieve a level of personal dislike second only to Charlton for me. 

A jumped up, over hyped, similar in many respects to the clowns in their level of tinpot-ary with a joke of an ownership structure who sack managers on whims, team of wrong’uns and overpriced, overrated bang less-than average shithouses. As an aside, their fans are c*nts too.

Throw into the mix chief thug Deeney. Looking like a slimmed-down Harvey Price with control over motor functions (apologies Harvey, an unfair comparison) charging about the pitch trying to cripple anyone in an opposition shirt, chalking up the occasional bumbled goal off his masssive arse or gut after an orchestrated cluster fuck in the area. Skill wise, he’s better suited to prison rugby, and as the majority of convicts reoffend he will likely find his true calling yet!

Good riddance. Although we’ll probably follow you into the championship next year, it is my sincere hope you plummet straight through the trapdoor to become the next Charlton.
Harsh but true. Smile
Watford have not tried too hard to make themselves popular have they? Cynical fouling bastards.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(27-07-2020, 09:02 AM)Talons Wrote: Harsh but true. Smile
Watford have not tried too hard to make themselves popular have they? Cynical fouling bastards.

Bournemouth were just as bad weren't they.  Not a great fan of the cheating bastard Grealish but I was pleased Villa sent Bournemouth down.  The Premier League will be better off without them and Watford.
Very happy that Twatford and deeney have gone south.    Love when the reporter asked if he was going to retire and he sid I'm not that ols you bastard!  Big Grin    Yep you are and fat too boot!