Funny Autocorrects
ok so i’m At work doing a server software update and the screen says installing software please wait.

A colleague texted me so I replied WTAF and my phone corrected it to Watford!   Smile

Quiet apt I thought.

Any others?
Autocorrect changes my name to 'Sushi' So when someone emails me and not checked the autocorrect I always take the mic Smile
Not actually an autocorrect issue, more of a regular typo, but I often accidentally tell people I can't help right now because I'm too busty.
The penis mightier than the sword.
Covfefe..
Autocorrect is a bastard! Just text my pal asking if he wanted to go for a wank down the river!

I meant the canal!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-08-2019, 08:43 AM)mushroom Wrote: Autocorrect is a bastard! Just text my pal asking if he wanted to go for a wank down the river!

I meant the canal!”

Big Grin

What did he reply? Suck my plums? Smile
(05-08-2019, 08:43 AM)mushroom Wrote: Autocorrect is a bastard! Just text my pal asking if he wanted to go for a wank down the river!

I meant the canal!”

It could have have been worse it could have missed the c off canal!!!!!   Big Grin
(06-08-2019, 10:08 AM)The Groover Wrote: It could have have been worse it could have missed the c off canal!!!!!   Big Grin

^^^^