Funniest Toilet Graffiti
When I was 18 I was in the toilets at my work and saw this gem.

"Captains log stardate 2218.8 - Beamed down for a shit"

Made me laugh and is still with me today. Smile
At my old place on the bottom of the floor it was written "You pushed too hard and fainted"
(17-06-2019, 20:32 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: At my old place on the bottom of the floor it was written "You pushed too hard and fainted"

I was on a trip to Switzerland with some railway friends. One day a mate fell off his big and broke a rib and the next day at the top of a mountain in Murren he went of to the bog. He was taking ages so I went in to see if he was okay and he had fainted and was on the floor of a cubicle with his head wedged in the gap at the bottom! Smile
Seen inside my primary school boys toilets - a series of horizontal lines written on the walls above the Urinals. Each line had a hand-written name beside it to indicate who had managed to piss to that height.

The names were also of invaluable assistance to the teachers charged with identifying the guilty.
In a toilet in a nightclub in Gerrard Street.
Go on, phone in sick.
(17-06-2019, 18:11 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: When I was 18 I was in the toilets at my work and saw this gem.

"Captains log stardate 2218.8 - Beamed down for a shit"

Made me laugh and is still with me today. Smile

This one is better.

!
                                      !
                                      !
                                      !
Don't beam me up yet Scot
Here I sit broken hearted
Came to shit but only farted
Graffiti has taken over a wall in one of the bogs at work.  It started off with one remark and has sort of spiralled out of control Smile I'll take a picture next time I'm in there.
(17-06-2019, 21:13 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: I was on a trip to Switzerland with some railway friends. One day a mate fell off his big and broke a rib and the next day at the top of a mountain in Murren he went of to the bog. He was taking ages so I went in to see if he was okay and he had fainted and was on the floor of a cubicle with his head wedged in the gap at the bottom! Smile

Gosh, he did push hard haha bless him
(17-06-2019, 23:12 PM)turkish eagle Wrote: Here I sit broken hearted
Came to shit but only farted

My old man had a version of that which had a different 2nd line. It went something like 'paid a penny and only farted' He was born in 1934 so maybe it was cleaner in those days? Smile

(18-06-2019, 06:18 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Gosh, he did push hard haha bless him

He claimed it was the pain made him pass out. Smile
A personal favourite from my University days.

It started out with some wag writing "please flush twice, it's a long way down to the canteen"

Then someone else (I guess a science student) added "yes, but if you only flush once you get a higher meat/gravy ratio"
On a sign in a train toilet that read 'Do not flush the toilet whilst the train is at a station' , someone had scrawled, 'Unless it's Bracknell'
(20-06-2019, 12:51 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: On a sign in a train toilet that read 'Do not flush the toilet whilst the train is at a station' , someone had scrawled, 'Unless it's Bracknell'

lol, very good Smile 

Loo in CAA Gatwick had a notice which read 'Please use the brush' Some one wrote, 'What is wrong with the toilet roll' 

I found it funny, next time I went in there there were no signs
Loo in Southwark crown court one graffiti made me think about the emotions the chap who wrote had....it simply said 'Not Guilty'

For some reason it always stuck on me mind..now I have posted it here.....
From many moons ago. I can only remember the first verse but it went on forever :

Some come here to sit and think,
While some come here to shit and stink,
Or read the writing on the walls,
Or play around with their balls.
This was on the toilet wall in the Greyhound in Sydenham..'Here I sit broken hearted...please call the f*cking ambulance'
'JESUS SAVES....BUT STAPLETON SCORES THE REBOUND'
When graffiti runs wild  Smile

(20-07-2019, 20:42 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: When graffiti runs wild  Smile

Lol  Smile
(21-07-2019, 18:32 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Lol  Smile
There's actually more than that but I couldn't capture any more without knocking through into the ladies Smile