Freddy Ladapo
Scored again for Rotherham.

Another one we let go too soon.
To be fair he is 27.

Between leaving us and joining Rotherham he was released by Southend after not scoring at all in his 10 appearances.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
Raggy Wrote:To be fair he is 27.

Between leaving us and joining Rotherham he was released by Southend after not scoring at all in his 10 appearances.

Fair comment.  But southend are pants!  Big Grin
He had opportunity and got a lot of games on loan.

He couldn’t cut it.

Although I do agree with the sentiment. The products of our academy and the chances they get are disgraceful.

That young lad Pierrick or whatever his name is should be getting 10 minutes every other game as far as I’m concerned, bring him on at the end of games to give someone a rest and see what he can do.

He might only need one opportunity and then we’ve got the next AWB
When was our last good striker from the youth ranks?Clinton?
We bought freddy from non league somewhere.
And just got another!
(27-02-2020, 19:02 PM)The Groover Wrote: We bought freddy from non league somewhere.
Yes from Dover wasnt it? Remember collymore from Cannock town or someone? It was a shame he never blossomed here but we had the deadly duo at the time.
(29-02-2020, 15:15 PM)The Groover Wrote: And just got another
Maupay scored a lot for Brentford last season Big Grin Big Grin . The difference between leagues is quite big I’d say.
(01-03-2020, 23:53 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Maupay scored a lot for Brentford last season Big Grin Big Grin . The difference between leagues is quite big I’d say.

Was he that Brighton Mong who cleared his own team's goal-bound header off the line, then feigned injury? 

Worst premier league player I remember seeing.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(01-03-2020, 23:50 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Yes from Dover wasnt it? Remember collymore from Cannock town or someone? It was a shame he never blossomed here but we had the deadly duo at the time.
Didnt we let him go after Wrighty and Bright left? We used Coleman up front as a makeshift striker instead. He was another player that I liked the look of in his cameo apperances but I heard that he did something to pee off Coppel and he was bullied by Wright and Bright and lost his confidence. Who knows? But he tore up championship for Southend and Forsst and EPL for Liverpool  then declined due to mental health issues. Climaxed by his assault on Ulrika.
(05-03-2020, 18:35 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Didnt we let him go after Wrighty and Bright left? We used Coleman up front as a makeshift striker instead. He was another player that I liked the look of in his cameo apperances but I heard that he did something to pee off Coppel and he was bullied by Wright and Bright and lost his confidence. Who knows? But he tore up championship for Southend and Forsst and EPL for Liverpool  then declined due to mental health issues. Climaxed by his assault on Ulrika.
Tbh he didn’t show many glimpses of what he later would do LH.