First Flounce
Good work Elgin and Expat on this lovely site but I'm off I'm afraid.
I'll continue to post in the Back of the the Nest thread to keep people up to date.

Be lucky everyone.
So that's two infamous BBS posters gone .... Shame as it's boring if everybody agrees and has the same agenda.... Might as well sit under the stairs talking to yourself.
(01-05-2019, 12:44 PM)in-exile Wrote: So that's two infamous BBS posters gone .... Shame as it's boring if everybody agrees and has the same agenda.... Might as well sit under the stairs talking to yourself.

Nobody has been banned IE.  This isnt the BBS.  Besides it would be a bit hypocritical of me to start doing that shit dont you think?  Be as argumentative as you want, im certainly no angel either.  I had to lose the lapdancers and stop people saying c*nt all the time, but its still as non pc as i am allowed to make it in these times.  Im thinking of starting a fight club thread, expats going to stream it.  You've drawn Maz in round 1 i think.
(01-05-2019, 12:44 PM)in-exile Wrote: So that's two infamous BBS posters gone .... Shame as it's boring if everybody agrees and has the same agenda.... Might as well sit under the stairs talking to yourself.

I can't be arsed with forums anymore. As I've said I'll put BOTN stuff up. 
I might interject elsewhere if something really gets my goat, but my time is better spent winding up anti Corbyn FBPE knobbers on twitter because they say he won't call for something, even though ultimately. He hasn't actually said he wouldn't.

I'm going to stop now before I get sucked in again.
(02-05-2019, 16:06 PM)r Nick Gusset Wrote:

I can't be arsed with forums anymore. As I've said I'll put BOTN stuff up. 
I might interject elsewhere if something really gets my goat, but my time is better spent winding up anti Corbyn FBPE knobbers on twitter because they say he won't call for something, even though ultimately. He hasn't actually said he wouldn't.

I'm going to stop now before I get sucked in again.

I can see how that might take up all your time.