Favourite Non-Palace Football Songs
Hibs 'Sunshine on Leith' is an absolute classic to be fair

The best ever renditionof Sunshine on Leith. - YouTube
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(02-04-2021, 22:08 PM)Raggy Wrote: Hibs 'Sunshine on Leith' is an absolute classic to be fair

The best ever renditionof Sunshine on Leith. - YouTube
Were going to Wemberleeee  

And lose
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
None. Why would you have a favourite song by a rival team?
(03-04-2021, 08:29 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: None. Why would you have a favourite song by a rival team?

Oh Contraire.

This is the Football World section. You can talk about the wider football world - clubs, players, managers, fans, grounds, songs - whatever.

Voting on Goal of the Season must be a torment for you, and your fantasy football team must be struggling.
(03-04-2021, 08:57 AM)Raggy Wrote: Oh Contraire.

This is the Football World section. You can talk about the wider football world - clubs, players, managers, fans, grounds, songs - whatever.

Voting on Goal of the Season must be a torment for you, and your fantasy football team must be struggling.
I can objectively appreciate a good goal or player, hence why my fantasy team is doing better than yours.

To appreciate the song of a rival? That’s just ridiculous. They come from an emotional, subjective place unique to that fan base.
(03-04-2021, 10:27 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: I can objectively appreciate a good goal or player, hence why my fantasy team is doing better than yours.

To appreciate the song of a rival? That’s just ridiculous. They come from an emotional, subjective place unique to that fan base.

Hibs aren't a rival.

You also realise must realise that over half of our own songs are borrowed from other clubs?
Walking down the Holmesdale Road - Newcastle
We Love You - FC St Pauli
etc, etc, etc.

I would struggle to admire a song of Brighton or Man Utd, but the world is your oyster here.
(03-04-2021, 11:27 AM)Raggy Wrote: Hibs aren't a rival.

You also realise must realise that over half of our own songs are borrowed from other clubs?
Walking down the Holmesdale Road - Newcastle
We Love You - FC St Pauli
etc, etc, etc.

I would struggle to admire a song of Brighton or Man Utd, but the world is your oyster here.
No way. 

And there was me thinking that the mighty HF penned such classics as “Eagles” to hey Jude and “the famous Alan Mullery” all on their own. Thank you for enlightening me, oracle of the bleeding obvious!