FUE Hair Transplants in Turkey Part 2 - The Return (of hair)
JBG have you shaved all yours off since having the transplant? Keltic was taking the piss in the pub at the weekend and I was wondering if it would come back less wiry if I shaved it all off for the summer. Well the Scottish summer anyway.
(29-04-2019, 21:59 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: JBG have you shaved all yours off since having the transplant?  Keltic was taking the piss in the pub at the weekend and I was wondering if it would come back less wiry if I shaved it all off for the summer.  Well the Scottish summer anyway.

Nope, but I have a number 1 around the back n sides. I think it will grow back the same as any other natural hair. I.e. curly grows back curly. When i first had it done I imagined I'd have hair like Duran Duran, but have to settle for looking like one of the guys from Hale and Pace. Still worth it though - as I could be looking like Uncle Fester if I hadn't had it done.
Reckon if you shave it off it will just look like a crop haircut but not bald
(29-04-2019, 22:11 PM)Johnybegood Wrote:
(29-04-2019, 21:59 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: JBG have you shaved all yours off since having the transplant?  Keltic was taking the piss in the pub at the weekend and I was wondering if it would come back less wiry if I shaved it all off for the summer.  Well the Scottish summer anyway.

Nope, but I have a number 1 around the back n sides. I think it will grow back the same as any other natural hair. I.e. curly grows back curly. When i first had it done I imagined I'd have hair like Duran Duran, but have to settle for looking like one of the guys from Hale and Pace. Still worth it though - as I could be looking like Uncle Fester if I hadn't had it done.
Reckon if you shave it off it will just look like a crop haircut but not bald
Big Grin  I might try it.  Just a bit worried they will have drawn a nob in my head or something.  I did make them drive out to the wrong airport then made them take me round cashpoints each day.
Quick update from ex slaphead,  seventeen months since I had the transplant, I don't think it's really going to thicken much more, although they did say it was a 2 year process.  I haven't seen that much progression recently anyway.   Anyway it is nice to have hair of sorts anyway.  Still a few grey ones that do whatever the fuck they want and grow like antennae, but most of them seem to mimic the rest now, which is a relief.  Probably would need a second one to be perfect, but since I can't really justify the expense of that on vanity it'll do like it is.

You missed it. Your summer was about a week ago.
(26-05-2019, 16:47 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote: You missed it. Your summer was about a week ago.

I don't know how they have the nerve to call it summer really.
15 month update Smile still seems to be thickening slightly, they did say it was a 2 year process.  Crown still thin though.

Looks very good EE
(11-06-2019, 21:02 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Looks very good EE

Cheers mate.  Definitely better than before.  I'd give it a 7 out of 10 because it isn't perfect like he promised.  I guess if I had a second one it would fill the other bits in, but I'm not that bothered about back there really.  Maybe if i get back into the matched betting I'll go back in a year or two.  Need to build the snooker room first though Smile