FA Cup Final
Sad to see what this day has become.  Obviously it being between Chelsea and Arsenal won't help though.
Would give a left bollock to win this. Still not over 2016.
No crowd.

Waste of time.

The cup competitions should be shelved until we have crowds back. They are just a waste of resources and the small clubs will make no money from them.

I'd be in favour of cancelling next season completely if we cant have fans but the clubs and staff need paying somehow.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(01-08-2020, 08:45 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Would give a left bollock to win this. Still not over 2016.

Me too.  I remember watching them having breakfast, then strolling on the  pitch in their suits.
(01-08-2020, 11:18 AM)Talons Wrote: No crowd.

Waste of time.

The cup competitions should be shelved until we have crowds back. They are just a waste of resources and the small clubs will make no money from them.

I'd be in favour of cancelling next season completely if we cant have fans but the clubs and staff need paying somehow.
It's tricky isn't it.  Clubs are going to go to the wall.  And not Millwall.
(01-08-2020, 11:18 AM)Talons Wrote: No crowd.

Waste of time.

Agree, it’s a nonsense.
Well that's Wilf off to the arse then!
Was it me or did Chelsea get some shit decisions? Thought 2nd booking for Red was a joke. Dont know how it was thought about as I was watching from garden with sound down. Felt ref was shocking almost clattenburgesque
(02-08-2020, 11:40 AM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Was it me or did Chelsea get some shit decisions? Thought 2nd booking for Red was a joke. Dont know how it was thought about as I was watching from garden with sound down. Felt ref was shocking almost clattenburgesque
They completely missed their keeper catching the ball about 5 feet outside his box...
(01-08-2020, 20:17 PM)The Groover Wrote: Well that's Wilf off to the arse then!

I thought the same.  He supports them doesn't he?  Just about the £ now probably.

The ref was Anthony Taylor.  Probably the second wankiest ref ever imo.
(02-08-2020, 14:31 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: They completely missed their keeper catching the ball about 5 feet outside his box...
I thought that but in one of papers they showed him catching on line. Their ref ...possibly Gallagher said decision was correct...another photo on twitter showed him catching it a clear foot outside.  Dodgy lot of c*nts these refs its why VAR has been so controversial when really it shouldn't. Civer each others arses. The only time they didn't was when the Aussue VAR overturned Atkinsons yellow card on Wilf and gave a pen.