FA Cup Final, 2.45 BBC1
Turning it off after Punch scores and wins it for us.
Connor Wickham, goal should have stood too.
Ref should have played advantage
Thanks for reminder about it though
(23-05-2020, 13:40 PM)Billypalace Wrote: Thanks for reminder about it though
No probs, turns out its the 1990 final they are showing Smile
(23-05-2020, 13:58 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: No probs, turns out its the 1990 final they are showing Smile
Just watched it. Man u got all the decisions. But Ian Wright what a contribution he made. So much for that often used phrase, rusty after not playing, didn't apply then.

The local paper headline was "2 wrights don't make a gong". Bromley leader i think that was.

Now here's the thing....
I always used  to think that was a pretty good palace defence but watching that again, we were all over the place at times 

And even worse, much as I liked Big Nigel, and at times yes he was outstanding, looking at it after all this time I'm not so sure he shouldn't have done better with one if not two of those.

All that said it still rankles we didn't get a penalty in the replay.

Oh gao got to number 50. Didn't know that.
(23-05-2020, 14:29 PM)Billypalace Wrote: Just watched it. Man u got all the decisions. But Ian Wright what a contribution he made. So much for that often used phrase, rusty after not playing, didn't apply then.

The local paper headline was "2 wrights don't make a gong". Bromley leader i think that was.

Now here's the thing....
I always used  to think that was a pretty good palace defence but watching that again, we were all over the place at times 

And even worse, much as I liked Big Nigel, and at times yes he was outstanding, looking at it after all this time I'm not so sure he shouldn't have done better with one if not two of those.

All that said it still rankles we didn't get a penalty in the replay.

Oh gao got to number 50. Didn't know that.
Pemberton should have dealt with Robsons header I thought, he seemed to get distracted and took his eye off the ball.  Yeah Wright was inspired wasn't he.  I watched the Coventry Spurs final before that.  Origivic was all over the shop for Coventry.  I thought he was trying to throw the match at one point.  Still think Martyn was our best ever keeper, although Guaita is very good as well.
John Jackson???
...and talking of guaita

https://www.football.london/premier-leag...e-18295637
(23-05-2020, 15:49 PM)Billypalace Wrote: John Jackson???
Before my time oldie Wink

Burridge was the first Palace keeper I watched.  They've all been disappointing nutwise afterwards, although Guaita does kiss the posts.  Kiraly was fairly tapped as well.
Watching Palace aged me.... Prematurely!
(23-05-2020, 17:20 PM)Billypalace Wrote: Watching Palace aged me....  Prematurely!
I know the feeling Smile Suspect we all do!  If this virus goes on much longer they will show the ZDS Final on bbc1 Big Grin