Everton Away, Monday 5th, 1800 Ko

Lukas a nightmare sometimes.
A lot of passing, which is good to see.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
Surprisingly open game so far.  They've had more clear cut chances, but we look like we've benefitted from the break.
First half. Palace, played alright, some good passing, but passing the ball about in midfield does not score goals

We are predictable in playing negative football. and Sir Woy has to go, as negative passive football will never win many games 

Eze and Guita payed well, but things did pick up with the last two subs, and if he had done that at half time, i think we could of got the 3 points
Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at
(05-04-2021, 19:55 PM)steve m Wrote: First half. Palace, played alright, some good passing, but passing the ball about in midfield does not score goals

We are predictable in playing negative football. and Sir Woy has to go, as negative passive football will never win many games 

Eze and Guita payed well, but things did pick up with the last two subs, and if he had done that at half time, i think we could of got the 3 points
He has almost certainly kept us up comfortably again and deserves some respect for that.

What the team needs is better players in key positions.
(05-04-2021, 20:14 PM)Talons Wrote: He has almost certainly kept us up comfortably again and deserves some respect for that.

What the team needs is better players in key positions.
Like someone who can cross a ball.

Still, very good point away from home.
I thought that not for the first time and probably every game in 2021 we have ridden our luck and been thankful for some awful finishing by opposition. If calvert lewin was a bit sharper he'd have has a hat trick yesterday and Richarlison possibly too. VG was the difference between a pummeling and a point. The first sub was wrong.. CB should have been replaced with Mateta. and then Ayew with Bats much earlier. Those 2 are more mobile than CB. CB is off next season. Mats isnt and Bats could stay....so play them
The stats say we matched them and even had more possession for a change.

I thought PVA started very poorly but grew into the match.  Luke on the other hand didn't start playing until 5 minutes from the end.  He was shocking until then. 

The subs all played well.

Guiata MotM for sure.
(06-04-2021, 08:42 AM)The Groover Wrote: The stats say we matched them and even had more possession for a change.

I thought PVA started very poorly but grew into the match.  Luke on the other hand didn't start playing until 5 minutes from the end.  He was shocking until then. 

The subs all played well.

Guiata MotM for sure.
Undoubtedly one of our best signings during our time in Premier League.
Nice for us to ruin someone else's hopes in the final minutes. Usually happens to us.