Eric Dier - WTF!
Wink 
Mad

(05-03-2020, 09:09 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Mad

Big big ban for that silly sod.
That’s Immigration sorted. It didn’t take long.
You wanted it.
You voted for it.
This government gets it done.
(05-03-2020, 10:30 AM)TheBiggin Wrote: Big big ban for that silly sod.
Must be. Talk about losing the plot.
It’s no different to the cantona incident really, perhaps it’s worse given he’s waded halfway up the stand rather than just had a snap outburst.

Apparently his brother was scrapping in there and I’d certainly want to help my brother out, so can understand where he’s coming from.
(05-03-2020, 13:08 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: It’s no different to the cantona incident really, perhaps it’s worse given he’s waded halfway up the stand rather than just had a snap outburst.

Apparently his brother was scrapping in there and I’d certainly want to help my brother out, so can understand where he’s coming from.

Its against his own fans as well.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(05-03-2020, 13:26 PM)Raggy Wrote: Its against his own fans as well.
Sometimes your own fans can be the most annoying.and vitriolic.  Some of the comments about players on BBS especially after a loss are particularly nasty. I believe that a vast majority of players care as much as the fans. Sometimes they cant perform to their best or go through poor form. Some of the comments about Luka and CB over the past few months have been rather denigrating.  Dier cant in this case say it was heat of the moment...unlike that bell and of a c*nt  Cantona.  It took a long time to get to his target and youd think he would have calmed down by then. Even if he was protecting his brother its OTT.  It could be Dier is having other non football issues...domestic mental health.or some such. I'm sure it will all come out in the aftermath. Will likely get 6 month ban.