c*nt
I haven’t been banned from BBS, but I dislike Adler.. his job is making sure big oils companies pay as little tax as possible, he then tries to take the moral high ground on every subject.
(22-04-2019, 19:44 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(22-04-2019, 19:37 PM)in-exile Wrote: c*nt really is not a nice swear word ... Interesting fact that Berk is from Berkshire Hunt meaning c*nt .... Strange that one can be used without the shock horror of its original.

I think i can make it 'cant' if people prefer.  More of a south London pronunciation you know.  Good test of my new admin skills.  Welcome by the way.

You've stolen cant from me paul you c*nt.  I'm going to say it as long as I can get away with saying it on here. Even my wife says it now and she hates the word  Smile
My ex wife used to come home from work and hang shit on myself and our 2 sons saying 'there's too much testosterone in this house' and ' its a house full of dicks'.

My reply was something along the lines of ' tis better to have a house full of cocks than a house full of c*nts'. In jest mind you. Only one of us had a sense of humor though.
Might be part of the reason we're not together anymore.

My old boss used to say 'they've got c*nts cause they are c*nts'
"c*nts"
Brighton c*nts ( that’s all ) .
Must admit i was wondering what our unique selling point would be. Turns out its that we call everyone c*nts. I like the way we've set our stall out early. People can either run a mile or say 'im having some of this you c*nts/cants, where do i sign.
c*nt.

Steve Parish is a c*nt...

Elgin is a c*nt...

Putin is a c*nt ......

Big Grin
(23-04-2019, 19:20 PM)Glazier Wrote: c*nt.

Elgin is a c*nt...

Putin is a c*nt ......

Big Grin
I wondered when someone would say it Smile

This tapatalk thing is really good and clear too by the way you c*nts. We have only got the free version though, but it seems to work alright.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk
(23-04-2019, 19:20 PM)Glazier Wrote: c*nt.

Elgin is a c*nt...

Putin is a c*nt ......

Big Grin

I like your style and agree with everything you say apart from steve. He's a good guy.
Talking of steve I wonder how long it will be before Elgs mentions "THE BODGE". (There I've gone and opened a can of worms Tongue")
Hi c*nts
Cund is more family friendly.
Mind you, if it's gratuitous swearing yet after...

https://youtu.be/NVdfDa-PJSc
(25-04-2019, 13:09 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote:
(22-04-2019, 10:16 AM)Expat Eagle Wrote: I can create a banned word list if you like? It can sub the word for an alternative even if it has an * in it. Smile And there is a very good warning and banning system if needs be. Smile

The banned word list never stopped me using c*nt on the BBS. Big Grin

Yeah but you were a mod Smile  i bet you couldnt say Tak is a fucking c*nt, for example.
[Image: DjI4AGXXsAAZPk2.jpg]
(25-04-2019, 13:17 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote:
(25-04-2019, 13:12 PM)elgin eagle Wrote:
(25-04-2019, 13:09 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote:
(22-04-2019, 10:16 AM)Expat Eagle Wrote: I can create a banned word list if you like? It can sub the word for an alternative even if it has an * in it. Smile And there is a very good warning and banning system if needs be. Smile

The banned word list never stopped me using c*nt on the BBS. Big Grin

Yeah but you were a mod Smile  i bet you couldnt say Tak is a fucking c*nt, for example.

I haven’t been a mod for a few years now but am still able to post the word c*nt on the BBS. Wink

You were a decent mod.  The bbs was good back then.

Anyway I just want to get c*nt and tits on the front page at the same time.
When I lived in London I used to say c-nt backwards so it sounded like a Klingon word. T'nuc. It's another way Cockney's used to speak. Smile
You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.
(21-04-2019, 19:59 PM)Keltic Eagle Wrote: Just wanted to see if we can use my favourite word  Big Grin

Blind Eagle proved earlier that you still can  Big Grin  Fuck knows how he managed it though.  Former mod powers I'm guessing.
BE knows how to get round rules being a MOD
(02-06-2019, 18:57 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: BE knows how to get round rules being a MOD

He knows how to do it properly Smile
(02-06-2019, 19:00 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: He knows how to do it properly Smile
Lol
I work for a german company and one of the passwords is 'unt'.  Easy to remember in the UK!  Big Grin