Crystal Palace F.C. Song Book Released
Over the years Crystal Palace F.C. fans have created incredible atmospheres in football grounds and come up with some of the creative chants and songs. This book is a guide for these chants and songs written by the Crystal Palace F.C. supporters. From Glad All Over, You Are My Palace, Walking down the Holmesdale Road, The Famous Alan Mullery, We Are Palace, I'd Give my Life For You, to songs dedicated to the various players and staff, the very best of the terrace chants, songs, and timeless classics, this book will delight and entertain in equal measure and honors every single Crystal Palace F.C. fan who has ever sung in support for the team throughout its proud history.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08VCH6XT7

[Image: 41WhDZg0hCL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
Thanks Pegabur and welcome.  Did any dodgy songs make it into the book?
Thank you very much elgin eagle. There are over 240 reliable Crystal Palace Songs in the book both from the past and present.
(01-02-2021, 08:48 AM)pegabur Wrote: Thank you very much elgin eagle. There are over 240 reliable Crystal Palace Songs in the book both from the past and present.
Smile sounds interesting.

I bet Ron Noades Mum didn't make the cut.  You should send crowd recordings in to the TV companies for use in the behind closed doors matches.  Could have 90 minutes of different Palace songs in the background.
Do all clubs have a songbook or just us?

Southampton's would have to be a single sheet flyer come to think of it.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.