Conspiracy Theories
How about the protocols of Zion? Now that’s a strange one.
(31-05-2019, 22:47 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: How about the protocols of Zion? Now that’s a strange one.

Had to Google that one too.
(29-05-2019, 04:16 AM)Bubbs11 Wrote: Diana...

Worldwide, I suspect the majority think that one is highly suspect.

Its almost as if those who believe the official narrative are the freaks!
(09-06-2019, 11:55 AM)Raggy Wrote: Worldwide, I suspect the majority think that one is highly suspect.

Its almost as if those who believe the official narrative are the freaks!

I don't think there is anything suspect, had she worn the seat belt she would have been alive, simple as.
(09-06-2019, 12:19 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I don't think there is anything suspect, had she worn the seat belt she would have been alive, simple as.

Doesn't necessarily explain anything. Could just as easily argue it the other way. Was the seat belt even working? Who wouldn't put their seat belt on in a car going at that speed?
(10-06-2019, 13:36 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote: What about Government House?

That's a conspiracy.
(10-06-2019, 13:36 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote: What about Government House?

Looks very lovely, I don't mind living there
(10-06-2019, 15:04 PM)Blind_Eagle Wrote: No, that’s a tree.  Big Grin

Three trees.

.... and NOT ONE single goose to be seen. Very suspicious.
Not quite consipracy theory, but I've always wanted to meet one of the Secret Society types to find out what really goes on.

I mean, like the Masons and stuff. WTF do they actually do? And are they all the establishment kiddy fiddlers they sound like?
(10-06-2019, 16:02 PM)Abetter Wrote: Not quite consipracy theory, but I've always wanted to meet one of the Secret Society types to find out what really goes on.

I mean, like the Masons and stuff.  WTF do they actually do?  And are they all the establishment kiddy fiddlers they sound like?

Ask away.  Big Grin
(10-06-2019, 16:02 PM)Abetter Wrote: WTF do they actually do?  And are they all the establishment kiddy fiddlers they sound like?
(10-06-2019, 16:02 PM)Abetter Wrote: Not quite consipracy theory, but I've always wanted to meet one of the Secret Society types to find out what really goes on.

I mean, like the Masons and stuff.  WTF do they actually do?  And are they all the establishment kiddy fiddlers they sound like?

You should look into Bohemian Grove - plenty of video sneaked out on youtube.

It's the sort of thing it's easy to scoff at, until you realise that it has been attended (100% confirmed) by most US presidents, including George Bush, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, etc.  Then suddenly it's not so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UM3KbmfoG4
9/11 seems really odd as of the way the towers fell.
Buildings 'pancake' in demolition, not from plane crashes, especially so high up.
The amount of time it took for the buildings to collapse was ridiculously quick considering the height of the impact.

There are, I said it.
(11-06-2019, 01:22 AM)Blind_Eagle Wrote: It’s overrated.

Good on your cv admittedly.

You would want 'member of Bohemian Grove' on your CV?
(11-06-2019, 08:35 AM)Raggy Wrote: You would want 'member of Bohemian Grove' on your CV?

You make it sound like a bad thing. I am an Bohemian fan....
(11-06-2019, 09:07 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: You make it sound like a bad thing. I am an Bohemian fan....

You are a bad man
(11-06-2019, 09:44 AM)Raggy Wrote: You are a bad man

Smile
Really good Ted-X talk this, on why conspiracy theories are so prevalent, and the danger of dismissing them out of hand.

Plenty of shout-outs for Putin too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlvS-GrA00I
(19-06-2019, 08:57 AM)Raggy Wrote: Really good Ted-X talk this, on why conspiracy theories are so prevalent, and the danger of dismissing them out of hand.

Plenty of shout-outs for Putin too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlvS-GrA00I

The comments section has some real gem's made me laugh. I think I lost interest in the video after a minute. I joke about conspiracy theory, maybe one day I will believe in one....
Can’t do links but google “Vatican audience hall” wtf?!