Conspiracy Theories
Which 'wacky' ideas do you believe/not believe?

I don't believe Michael Jackson is dead, but instead is living a life anonymously somewhere else.
(28-05-2019, 22:01 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Which 'wacky' ideas do you believe/not believe?

I don't believe Michael Jackson is dead, but instead is living a life anonymously somewhere else.

Yeah, living in the fucking Crystal Palace trophy room.
My Palace blog and podcast can be found at South London and Proud.
(28-05-2019, 23:46 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: Yeah, living in the fucking Crystal Palace trophy room.

Big Grin

The Pentagon 9/11 thing seems a bit fishy too, although invading Afghanistan and not Saudi Arabia off the back of it was more typical USA than fishy.
Diana...
Hitler, I struggle to comprehend how most of his inner circle were captured and he never was . The suicide and subsequent burnt body is a bit too convenient . I'm more inclined to believe the theory that he fecked off to South America in a u boat with enough booty to buy a nice exile .
The American moon landings and the space race.

Most of mine seem to be America related.  Still they did invent the phrase I suppose.
I could imagine one wot involves Alistair Campbell and Tom Watson.
I'm convinced that Benteke is a footballer.
(30-05-2019, 20:34 PM)The Groover Wrote: I'm convinced that Benteke is a footballer.

Be careful or you'll be sued under the trades description act. Big Grin
Denver Airport.....say no more
(30-05-2019, 20:42 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: Be careful or you'll be sued under the trades description act. Big Grin

He meant Jonathon
(30-05-2019, 21:14 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Denver Airport.....say no more

Had to google that one:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rickysans/the-m...-denver-ai
(31-05-2019, 07:51 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Had to google that one:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rickysans/the-m...-denver-ai

I have flown in so many times and it is a weird airport, the terminal looks like concrete tents Smile

Runway is in the shape of Swastika, and I am not sure if that was a design mistake, but that is what they tell you
(31-05-2019, 13:05 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: I have flown in so many times and it is a weird airport, the terminal looks like concrete tents Smile

Runway is in the shape of Swastika, and I am not sure if that was a design mistake, but that is what they tell you

A Swastika is a religious symbol of peace unless it is rotated 45 degrees which is a Hakenkreuz, but let's not get in to this again. Smile

There is come credibility to the 4 runways in different directions because airports do switch directions when the wind changes. Copenhagen has different runways for that reason as do other airports.
Runways are built with the wind direction in mind as a plane can turn but the runways can't.

I was being silly as this was about conspiracy and I thought I throw me tuppence in.

But the point is there are so many idiots who go on and on about Denver airport it is hilarious

The statue of the horse outside in the dark does look ferocious
(31-05-2019, 18:57 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Runways are built with the wind direction in mind as a plane can turn but the runways can't.

I was being silly as this was about conspiracy and I thought I throw me tuppence in.

But the point is there are so many idiots who go on and on about Denver airport it is hilarious

When I was in the Falklands the 747 used to approach at some crazy angle due to the constant gale force winds, then bring the other wing level at the last moment.  People watching used to hold up numbers on big cards to grade it.  There are no trees in the Falklands due to the wind.  Lots of geese though.  Anyway this is not a conspiracy as far as I know.
(31-05-2019, 18:57 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Runways are built with the wind direction in mind as a plane can turn but the runways can't.

It probably is a conspiracy by the Illuminati. David Icke might act as crazy as a barrel load of frogs but that doesn't mean he is wrong. Smile

(31-05-2019, 19:10 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: When I was in the Falklands the 747 used to approach at some crazy angle due to the constant gale force winds, then bring the other wing level at the last moment.  People watching used to hold up numbers on big cards to grade it.  There are no trees in the Falklands due to the wind.  Lots of geese though.  Anyway this is not a conspiracy as far as I know.

Flying in to Gatwick is always a nervous experience because of the cross wind coming from the south coast.

My brother was in the Falklands in '82. Also on Remembrance Sunday last year I was at the Commonwealth War Grave here in town (2nd largest in Sweden) and I bumped into a Falklands vet paying his respects.

In 2002 at a Swedish for immigrants course I bumped into another Falklands vet... He wasn't as polite as he was in a wheel chair and Argentinian.

It's a small world.
(31-05-2019, 19:10 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: When I was in the Falklands the 747 used to approach at some crazy angle due to the constant gale force winds, then bring the other wing level at the last moment.  People watching used to hold up numbers on big cards to grade it.  There are no trees in the Falklands due to the wind.  Lots of geese though.  Anyway this is not a conspiracy as far as I know.

Never been to Falklands, but if you remember Kai Tak in Hong Kong there was the checker board landing and the awful Quito (old airport) which was the worst in the world to land.....

(31-05-2019, 19:42 PM)The Expat Eagle Wrote: It probably is a conspiracy by the Illuminati. David Icke might act as crazy as a barrel load of frogs but that doesn't mean he is wrong. Smile

Flying in to Gatwick is always a nervous experience because of the cross wind coming from the south coast.

My brother was in the Falklands in '82. Also on Remembrance Sunday last year I was at the Commonwealth War Grave here in town (2nd largest in Sweden) and I bumped into a Falklands vet paying his respects.

In 2002 at a Swedish for immigrants course I bumped into another Falklands vet... He wasn't as polite as he was in a wheel chair and Argentinian.

It's a small world.

Lol, most probably Smile
Hence Goose Green then.
(31-05-2019, 21:57 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Hence Goose Green then.

I never made that connection.  Goose brown is more accurate.

Paul Scholeses eye-patch.