Comrades On Tour
So, it looks like home/away days are fooked for the majority of us, so why don’t we tour games that are on telly next season? I’m happy to host a match at my local boozer for comrades to join, and I’d be happy to travel for the next leg etc. Any takers?
(27-08-2020, 20:12 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: So, it looks like home/away days are fooked for the majority of us, so why don’t we tour games that are on telly next season? I’m happy to host a match at my local boozer for comrades to join, and I’d be happy to travel for the next leg etc. Any takers?
That sounds like a great idea.  I'm happy to host if anyone is up in Jockland when there is a game on.  Normally I go so it's going to be weird wondering what to do on a Saturday now.
(27-08-2020, 20:12 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: So, it looks like home/away days are fooked for the majority of us, so why don’t we tour games that are on telly next season? I’m happy to host a match at my local boozer for comrades to join, and I’d be happy to travel for the next leg etc. Any takers?
What a great idea

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk