Championship Playoff Final
Fulham or Brentford so a London derby and another river boat trip if we can go lol.
(29-07-2020, 21:30 PM)The Groover Wrote: Fulham or Brentford so a London derby and another river boat trip if we can go lol.

Yeah happy days.  Should be a good final.
I kind of want Fulham to win so we can raid Brentford for players.  Although knowing us we wont bid for any of them!!!!   Or we will and they will choose Wet sham!
(30-07-2020, 21:16 PM)The Groover Wrote: I kind of want Fulham to win so we can raid Brentford for players.  Although knowing us we wont bid for any of them!!!!   Or we will and they will choose Wet sham!
Are you from the future?

Because this reads as if you might be. You forgot to mention the long, protracted saga of haggling over some petty bull shit thus allowing Everton or Wet Spam to swoop in.
ChrisGC Wrote:Are you from the future?

Because this reads as if you might be. You forgot to mention the long, protracted saga of haggling over some petty bull shit thus allowing Everton or Wet Spam to swoop in.

Yep. hence i've changed my mind.  Brentford have a new stadium.  So 121 first class grounds here I come!
(31-07-2020, 18:20 PM)The Groover Wrote: Yep. hence i've changed my mind.  Brentford have a new stadium.  So 121 first class grounds here I come!
Have to respect that Groover.  Dont think I even have half that.
elgin eagle Wrote:Have to respect that Groover.  Dont think I even have half that.

Thanks.  That doesn't include non-league of which there are dozens.     I thought about it the other day and I've been to see Palace at nearly all the smaller grounds near me when they play. 

Basildon
Grays
Thurrock
Canvey Island 
Chelmsford