Camarassa The Gossip
Worst loan ever?
(10-01-2020, 23:40 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: Worst loan ever?
Got to be up there hasn't it.  Mad that they can waste such money on a player but insist that we pay 15 quid for a meaningless league cup tie, or pay 11 grand for a corporate day out.  Obviously the armchair millions aren't enough.
All very weird.

Now we can get Walker-Peters on loan.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy.
(10-01-2020, 23:12 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Not sure how.  Maybe Roy kicked him.

Someone ought to.
Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.
(13-01-2020, 20:37 PM)TheBiggin Wrote: Someone ought to.
Have we sent him back?
I saw him play for the first team! A rare event.
Not everyone who voted Brexit is racist. Fact. 
It is likely that racists probably voted for Brexit.
Anyone involved in grooming gangs, regardless of religion, is a c*nt who should be chemically castrated.
Hope that clarifies things.
(13-01-2020, 18:16 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Got to be up there hasn't it.  Mad that they can waste such money on a player but insist that we pay 15 quid for a meaningless league cup tie, or pay 11 grand for a corporate day out.  Obviously the armchair millions aren't enough.
If you think about it 20,000 fans paying an average of say £650 for a season ticket is “only”13 million quid, plus away fans and casuals say another 4 million whereas the fee for a single sky match is Not much less?
The bottom line is that they don’t really even need fans at the ground imo we just add to the theatre .
Dont coat me for my maths,it’s off the top of my head.
(14-01-2020, 17:44 PM)Richard Sole Wrote: If you think about it 20,000 fans paying an average of say £650 for a season ticket is “only”13 million quid, plus away fans and casuals say another 4 million whereas the fee for a single sky match is Not much less?
The bottom line is that they don’t really even need fans at the ground imo we just add to the theatre .
Dont coat me for my maths,it’s off the top of my head.
Agreed.  We are just product in this league aren't we.  It's just theatre and hype mostly isn't it.  VAR, balls on plinths, fuck off.  The players are just commodities, very few are only at Palace because they want to be.  All would leave for more money elsewhere if we went down.  Depressing really.  That said, being stuck in the Championship for years on end isn't great either.  It would be nice if the club didnt try to fleece us dry though.  Just build bigger stands and get the revenue in that way.
I've only seen him at the Spurs away game when he was late sub ..... looked better at passing than our whole team in his few minutes on the pitch

Fair play.
Anyone involved in grooming gangs, regardless of religion, is a c*nt who should be chemically castrated.
(17-01-2020, 13:40 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Fair play.
But why didn't he play?

Someone needs to spill the beans.
(17-01-2020, 14:00 PM)Talons Wrote: But why didn't he play?

Someone needs to spill the beans.

I nominate Ann Margaret
It must be a franco thing with Roy.  First Meyer, now this guy.  Let it go, war is over.
(17-01-2020, 14:12 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote:

I nominate Ann Margaret
Good tunes, terrible film.
I prefer this example...

Doesn't sound like he has an attitude.

The mystery deepens.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(17-01-2020, 17:12 PM)Raggy Wrote: Doesn't sound like he has an attitude.

The mystery deepens.

Yeah I had become sure the problem must be with him refusing to play or something.  This casts doubt over that a bit.