Burnley (Away) Now Monday 23rd Nov, 1730 Ko
That’s the end of that I reckon.
Some key players having bad games today: kouyate Ridlewield and Macca.
Van Aanholt is fucking useless.
Why are Dann and Kouate still picked ahead of Cahill and Tomkins?

Mitchy is a lazy c*nt and Ayew has regressed to his useless mode.

Bloody awful.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(23-11-2020, 18:28 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: It was a rhetorical question  Big Grin

Ha  Smile
Looking slightly better but probably due to Burnley defending what they've got. Hopefully Schlupp has got a goal in him today  Undecided
(23-11-2020, 18:26 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: No surprise we are losing. Burnley not scored at home this season and last home win was July v Norwich. Guaranteed wed lose. Cus a dramatic turnaround.........
10 minutes left to find one.  Half 5 kick off fucked me up.  Thought it was half 7.
(23-11-2020, 19:10 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: 10 minutes left to find one.  Half 5 kick off fucked me up.  Thought it was half 7.

Glad i'll never be waiting for one of your trains  Big Grin
Christ, I thought Royball was bad, Burnley have defended a gifted one goal lead out. I take back my previous suggestions for Dyche to succeed Roy.

This has been fucking awful.
Last 3 mins ww decide to cross the ball into our strikers
(23-11-2020, 19:14 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Christ, I thought Royball was bad, Burnley have defended a gifted one goal lead out. I take back my previous suggestions for Dyche to succeed Roy.

This has been fucking awful.

Dyche just doing what Roy does every week and equally looking for his first win tbf. 
Love Roy but i'd happily take Dyche. 

But yeah, this has been gash.
This game has made me angry. No Zaha, no win.

No urgency, no quality, no movement.

Eze was the only player who deserves credit.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
We must be shite. Man u above us
(23-11-2020, 19:13 PM)...TUX... Wrote: Glad i'll never be waiting for one of your trains  Big Grin
Big Grin

Who put me in charge of the fixtures and TV changes forum? Smile Hope nobody else missed it thinking it was a half 7.  Half 5 on a Monday though ffs.  Seems half the players thought it was a half 7 ko too.  Perhaps they are comrades. Need to check I've got Newcastle right now.