Britain First
Remember them? Golding is in trouble again.
https://www.farrightwatch.net/2019/10/br...ested.html

Went to Moscow, posed with a lukey likey Putin and claimed it was him!
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(25-10-2019, 13:45 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: Remember them? Golding is in trouble again.
https://www.farrightwatch.net/2019/10/br...ested.html

Went to Moscow, posed with a lukey likey Putin and claimed it was him!
Far right watch? Pathetic.
I'm not a fan of "Britain first", and don't know anything about them really. I'm certainly not going to make an informed opinion based on an article on a website called that!
School hard politics of the hard left, again. Totally without irony.
(25-10-2019, 21:45 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Far right watch? Pathetic.
I'm not a fan of "Britain first", and don't know anything about them really. I'm certainly not going to make an informed opinion based on an article on a website called that!
School hard politics of the hard left, again. Totally without irony.

Smile 

There is no far right, it is just a imagination in the minds of snowflakes.....(sarcastic comment)
One of my wife's cousins was 'active' with Britain first. 

All of their posts were made up shit about muslims and islam.  If you called them out you got abuse from the neanderthals and if you actually start posting where the images they used came from they block you!! 

I decided to unfriend him.

The sad thing is some people actually believe all the crap they spouted.

I was one of those calling for them to be banned from Facebook at a very early stage and then investigated after the murder of Jo Cox (RIP).  Some of their statements were inflammatory to say the least.
(26-10-2019, 09:30 AM)The Groover Wrote: One of my wife's cousins was 'active' with Britain first. 

All of their posts were made up shit about muslims and islam.  If you called them out you got abuse from the neanderthals and if you actually start posting where the images they used came from they block you!! 

I decided to unfriend him.

The sad thing is some people actually believe all the crap they spouted.

I was one of those calling for them to be banned from Facebook at a very early stage and then investigated after the murder of Jo Cox (RIP).  Some of their statements were inflammatory to say the least.
You done the right thing in calling them out and it is a wonder how gullible some people are.
I know some who said oh I just liked it didn't realise it was right wing nonsense. 
Facebook has lot to answer
(26-10-2019, 10:25 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: You done the right thing in calling them out and it is a wonder how gullible some people are.
I know some who said oh I just liked it didn't realise it was right wing nonsense. 
Facebook has lot to answer
They were the ones who put mistreated animal posts up on Facebook for likes. They got a lot that way.
Don't take our country back, take it forwards.
(26-10-2019, 10:36 AM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: They were the ones who put mistreated animal posts up on Facebook for likes. They got a lot that way.
I hate the like thing