Brighton Home 18/10, 1400 (Sky)
If this style of football is all we have to look forward to for the rest of the season, I'm switching off watching , We played like a poor team at the end of the season trying to scrap enough points to stay up .
(18-10-2020, 13:37 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: How the fuck has Hodgson avoided starting Jairo in the middle for so long? Class player.
A question I've asked for 2 seasons
Just like to add.....2 wins in 13 games....9 defeats. Onlybone convincing performance...assisted by VAR and inept United performance. So 12 poor games
(18-10-2020, 15:34 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: ??????????

It was turgid and painful to watch. You know that too. Since the VAR assisted win v United our performances have got progressively worse. We stole a point today. The only bright spot was Jairo and the disallowed goal.  I asked earlier...sat back or pushed back. Are Brighton so much better than us? We stole a win at Amex last season and stole a point today. Why wasn't Eze brought on after Dunk sent off?  I could go on but........
Maybe we should ask Roy to self isolate like Moyes did. WHU win two games without him.....getting turned over with him?
EE....ALL THE ? ARE MEANT TO BE SMILEY FACES. NOT PUZZLEMENT?
Big Grin
No worries brother.  FWIW I totally agree today.  Only 1 team was trying to win that weren't they.  That was chalk and cheese from the display at Old Trafford.