Biggin
Have just seen this tweet that Holmesdale Monkey nuts sent me.  Hopefully it's just Steve coming off twatter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Steve__Reid/s...98849?s=20

Let us know you are ok mate.
I hope he is not heading for the afterlife just yet. Sad
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
(13-07-2020, 18:36 PM)Talons Wrote: I hope he is not heading for the afterlife just yet. Sad

Hope you are ok Steve.
(13-07-2020, 18:45 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Hope you are ok Steve.
I think it's a bit more serious than that fellas

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
(14-07-2020, 07:55 AM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: I think it's a bit more serious than that fellas

Have edited my post.  Send him my regards mate.  It's a shit year all right.
(14-07-2020, 08:23 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Have edited my post.  Send him my regards mate.  It's a shit year all right.
Mine too.
Goodbye European Union. Goodbye Jeremy. Goodbye Nick. Jerk-It
Think he needs some time out and to feel grounded again which ain't easy at any time but especially with covid-19.

Hope you're ok Biggin.
Biggin, always here for yah mate and remember you have my number so you can contact me directly. Up the Palace and be loud and proud bud

Yes.  Ditto Steve if you are reading this.  HMN told me of your troubles.  Keep your head up mate, things will improve.
I don't want to betray any confidences, but our Steve is in a bad way.  I'm sure he would appreciate some love at this time.  Get well soon mate.
I always enjoyed your posts Steve. Hope you get well soon. It would be good to see you back.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(25-07-2020, 11:39 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: I don't want to betray any confidences, but our Steve is in a bad way.  I'm sure he would appreciate some love at this time.  Get well soon mate.
I am sure he will appreciate that and I have told him in a private message to him only that we are rooting for him as he's a Palace Comrade

(25-07-2020, 12:10 PM)Raggy Wrote: I always enjoyed your posts Steve. Hope you get well soon. It would be good to see you back.

(25-07-2020, 15:12 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: I am sure he will appreciate that and I have told him in a private message to him only that we are rooting for him as he's a Palace Comrade

Tell him even though he is a Labour supporter with man love for Corbyn we still accept him for who he is.
Good news re: Biggin.  He is feeling much better.
Where’s ya Biggin gone? Where’s your Biggin gone?

Come back to us Big Man, the coronavirus thread isn’t that intolerable anymore: just think of it like a night out: RH80 is in an emptying nightclub desperately trying to latch onto a 1/10 for a panic shag having made out he’s top shagger all night to the lads.

I might change the avatar to the southern cross in tribute. And to make the ever watchful nick Gusset spaff his pants and go off on one of his twitter rants about imagined racism. I wonder which fake profile he’ll use?
(30-07-2020, 22:00 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Where’s ya Biggin gone? Where’s your Biggin gone?

Come back to us Big Man, the coronavirus thread isn’t that intolerable anymore: just think of it like a night out: RH80 is in an emptying nightclub desperately trying to latch onto a 1/10 for a panic shag having made out he’s top shagger all night to the lads.

I might change the avatar to the southern cross in tribute. And to make the ever watchful nick Gusset spaff his pants and go off on one of his twitter rants about imagined racism. I wonder which fake profile he’ll use?
Lol is Gussett still getting himself into a silky gusset over us still?! I don't even look at his tripe anymore. I am in touch with Biggin every so often to touch base and also to give him room. I am now off to play 'Sweet Home Alabama" in his honour

(31-07-2020, 13:29 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: Lol is Gussett still getting himself into a silky gusset over us still?! I don't even look at his tripe anymore. I am in touch with Biggin every so often to touch base and also to give him room. I am now off to play 'Sweet Home Alabama" in his honour

Nah, he’s moved on from us. The sad c*nt has created a couple of parody twitter accounts pretending to be members of the Holmesdale that he doesn’t agree with though and then screenshotting their posts. I think Biggin was a target at one point.
(31-07-2020, 15:46 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Nah, he’s moved on from us. The sad c*nt has created a couple of parody twitter accounts pretending to be members of the Holmesdale that he doesn’t agree with though and then screenshotting their posts. I think Biggin was a target at one point.

That's just twisted.