Behind Closed Doors Matches
Let's have the thread to discuss the matches in this crazy 6 week period.

I missed the Sheff Utd vs Villa game, apparently they were robbed.  Good for us though.

Luiz being shit as usual in the other match.  Easy for Coventry so far.
Spurs and Man United drawing is a good result for our getting into Europe hopes.
Leicester played like wankers.  4 points out of 6 for Brighton since the restart.  Normally would be hoping for a West Ham defeat but maybe we can catch Spurs so not sure.
Bodes well for when we play them.  They seem to be coasting as they think at least 4th is nailed on.
(23-06-2020, 19:06 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Leicester played like wankers.  4 points out of 6 for Brighton since the restart.  Normally would be hoping for a West Ham defeat but maybe we can catch Spurs so not sure.
Leicester are sh!t. They had one good season and Spurs mucked it up too that season or they could have nicked it. 

Spurs playing at home, so should have the advantage
Yeah was pretty easy for them wasn't it.  Bowen and Antonio tried hard but West Ham have too many players who don't give a fuck.  Will be interesting to see which one of the bottom 4 shows any fight.
Not the best start for Sheffield United.
FA Cup 6th round today, some interesting matches:

Norwich v Man Utd 1730 bbc1

Sunday

Sheff Utd v Arsenal 1300
Leicester v Chelsea 1600
Newcastle v Man City 1830 bbc1
Like probably all of us really hoping city knock united out . And as I type this city down to 10. Cup means F All to united. C*nts
(27-06-2020, 18:18 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Like probably all of us really hoping city knock united out . And as I type this city down to 10. Cup means F All to united. C*nts

The only positive I can see is that if Man Utd or Arsenal win and Man City get banned then 8th place will be enough for the Europa League next season.  Then Champions League the following season after we win it.
(27-06-2020, 20:18 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: The only positive I can see is that if Man Utd or Arsenal win and Man City get banned then 8th place will be enough for the Europa League next season.  Then Champions League the following season after we win it.
Are you taking the CBD instead of the dogs ? Cool
(27-06-2020, 23:16 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Are you taking the CBD instead of the dogs ? Cool
Big Grin

You just know Man Utd will win it and then we will finish 9th don't you.
Man City absolutely spanking Newcastle one nil.  They could have had 10 in that half.
(28-06-2020, 18:23 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Man City absolutely spanking Newcastle one nil.  They could have had 10 in that half.
Well at least watford lost Big Grin  Big Grin
It was odd as when watford pulled one back I thought i woukdnt mind seeing that weasley faced sewer rat ward-prowse smiling after getting another saints goal. 
The relegation scramble is intriguing isnt it ? I want Norwich to some how find safety so that Bournemouth Watford and Wham go down or Brighton. It's so difficult to decide Big Grin
(28-06-2020, 20:01 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Well at least watford lost Big Grin  Big Grin
It was odd as when watford pulled one back I thought i woukdnt mind seeing that weasley faced sewer rat ward-prowse smiling after getting another saints goal. 
The relegation scramble is intriguing isnt it ? I want Norwich to some how find safety so that Bournemouth Watford and Wham go down or Brighton. It's so difficult to decide Big Grin

To be honest i don't like any other club apart from Palace so it's just about degrees of dislike when it comes down to who is dropping out.  Probably Norwich, Bournemouth and West Ham would be good, but i'd be just as happy with Villa, Watford and Brighton Smile
(28-06-2020, 20:10 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: To be honest i don't like any other club apart from Palace so it's just about degrees of dislike when it comes down to who is dropping out.  Probably Norwich, Bournemouth and West Ham would be good, but i'd be just as happy with Villa, Watford and Brighton Smile
Agree its about teams I dislike.  Watford because their fans are c*ntd. W Ham because they are c*nts and Bournemouth becsuse of media love in about Howe and the plucky cherries who must be doing something illegal to keep their players based on criwds and I'm sure they don't command more sponsors than us
(28-06-2020, 20:29 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Agree its about teams I dislike.  Watford because their fans are c*ntd. W Ham because they are c*nts and Bournemouth becsuse of media love in about Howe and the plucky cherries who must be doing something illegal to keep their players based on criwds and I'm sure they don't command more sponsors than us

I think the owner puts in more than he takes out doesn't he.  Agree about Watford and West Ham.  Purely based on the summer business difficulties if say Leeds, West Brom and Forest come up, I'd like 3 biggish clubs to go.  So West Ham and Villa, plus one other Smile
Brighton getting spanked anyway.
Chelsea handing tax ham utd a fecking lifeline
(01-07-2020, 20:37 PM)Lombardo\s Hair Wrote: Chelsea handing tax ham utd a fecking lifeline
Back level now.  First decent thing I've ever seen that Willan do.