Beer
I was round a mates house the other night watching the Villa game, and he had this amazingly good beer.  I asked him where he got it from, and he said online. www.flavourly.com

Anyway I just bought a case last night as they are/were having a sale.  SUMMERSALE24 was the promo code, £29.95 delivered for 24 cans.  Highly recommended if you like a good beer.
Craft beer, shite!

Beer hawk do a nice crate, I got the Belgium and German ones for Father’s Day.
(22-07-2020, 21:54 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Craft beer, shite!

Beer hawk do a nice crate, I got the Belgium and German ones for Father’s Day.
Nah it was nice mate.  Made me question my years of loyalty to strongbow and kronenborg.  Will try your Beer Hawk suggestion next.
Need to go shopping but not for beer Smile

Favourite Lager? (None of this poncey craft nonsense).

I’m partial to a can of Holsten pils
(30-07-2020, 21:47 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Favourite Lager? (None of this poncey craft nonsense).

I’m partial to a can of Holsten pils

Holsten Pils always reminds me of Vinny Samways for some reason.  That and 'all the sugar turns to alcohol'.  Have to admit the poncey craft nonsense is going down pretty well. Might need to reorder soon.  Don't really want a £30 a week beer habit though.  Might have to go back to strongbow for a bit.
(30-07-2020, 23:15 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Holsten Pils always reminds me of Vinny Samways for some reason.  That and 'all the sugar turns to alcohol'.  Have to admit the poncey craft nonsense is going down pretty well. Might need to reorder soon.  Don't really want a £30 a week beer habit though.  Might have to go back to strongbow for a bit.
Get on beer hawk (and answer the question)
(31-07-2020, 07:45 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Get on beer hawk (and answer the question)
Ok cheers  Smile

Kronenburg or Stella I think.  Had leffe in Cyprus which was nice, but expensive.
(31-07-2020, 08:40 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Ok cheers  Smile

Kronenburg or Stella I think.  Had leffe in Cyprus which was nice, but expensive.
Not a fan of Kronie but don’t mind a pint of Winnie
(01-08-2020, 19:45 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Not a fan of Kronie but don’t mind a pint of Winnie
I prefer a good ale, but lager I like Perroni which I call affectionately Julian

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk
(01-08-2020, 20:22 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: I prefer a good ale, but lager I like Perroni which I call affectionately Julian

Yeah Peroni is number 1 in some list I saw.

Bit off topic, but I had an amazing if slightly mincy drink last night.  Gin, with elderflower cordial.  Was amazing!  They go really well together.  Really well.
(02-08-2020, 11:19 AM)elgin eagle Wrote: Yeah Peroni is number 1 in some list I saw.

Bit off topic, but I had an amazing if slightly mincy drink last night.  Gin, with elderflower cordial.  Was amazing!  They go really well together.  Really well.
Bender! :-)
(02-08-2020, 11:50 AM)ChrisGC Wrote: Bender! :-)
Smile

You wouldn't want to order it in a pub would you.  But as a behind the curtains refreshing drink, it's amazing.
The current craze up here is Guinness with Iron Bru.

(02-08-2020, 19:42 PM)Holmesdale Monkey Nuts Wrote: The current craze up here is Guinness with Iron Bru.

Animals.

That said, I spent nearly a year working Monday-Friday in Scotland, back home for weekends. Never had a bad pint of tennents or Belhaven Best. Buckfast is an interesting pre-drinks concept too...
(02-08-2020, 21:59 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: Animals.

That said, I spent nearly a year working Monday-Friday in Scotland, back home for weekends. Never had a bad pint of tennents or Belhaven Best. Buckfast is an interesting pre-drinks concept too...
Like a pint of Best. Never tried Buckfast