BBC
Ain't it typical of the BBC they are interviewing our Captain after the 2-0 win and they cut the interview off mid stream without a word of warning or anything. Bet if it was Bindippers, Manure or Similar they wouldnt have done it to their Captain plus Luka was their Man of the Match.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
Shouldn't read too much into that - it just reinforced my opinion that their coverage of the game was pretty poor all round.

I just got the impression that they really didn't know how to handle the coverage of a live match within the constraints of a fixed transmission timeslot: which is pretty poor given their experience with World Cups and Euros coverage in the past...
(21-06-2020, 16:20 PM)HonorOakBloke Wrote: Shouldn't read too much into that - it just reinforced my opinion that their coverage of the game was pretty poor all round.

I just got the impression that they really didn't know how to handle the coverage of a live match within the constraints of a fixed transmission timeslot: which is pretty poor given their experience with World Cups and Euros coverage in the past...

Maybe because the world cups and Euro's the coverage is done by another country and BBC just piggy back on it?