Arsenal Fan TV
Anyone else a fan?  Watching their weekly disasters has been great to watch.

I honestly thought he was a spurs fan on a wind up. You know, find the biggest mongs in an Arsenal short and let them make themselves look a twat. Then Simon Jordan tore him apart on talkshite and I realised he’s for real.

All fucking bellends.
(02-01-2020, 23:18 PM)ChrisGC Wrote: I honestly thought he was a spurs fan on a wind up. You know, find the biggest mongs in an Arsenal short and let them make themselves look a twat. Then Simon Jordan tore him apart on talkshite and I realised he’s for real.

All fucking bellends.

Great entertainment it is especially when Arsenal loose. The get Wenger out was proper laugh out loud.
(02-01-2020, 23:01 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Anyone else a fan?  Watching their weekly disasters has been great to watch.

Love it, its comedy gold. Made even better by the fact that they are not in on the joke.
Ballot spoilers of the world unite.
(03-01-2020, 06:59 AM)Razorsedge Wrote: Great entertainment it is especially when Arsenal loose. The get Wenger out was proper laugh out loud.
Big Grin

(03-01-2020, 16:16 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Big Grin

One of my favorites haha
(02-01-2020, 23:01 PM)elgin eagle Wrote: Anyone else a fan?  Watching their weekly disasters has been great to watch.

A fan or Fam Big Grin? Love to watch it when they lose.
Richard Sole Wrote:A fan or Fam Big Grin? Love to watch it when they lose.
Same here bro same  here Smile
It maybe funny tonight hope they dont get booed haha and no one nicks anyones hat
(11-01-2020, 15:07 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: It maybe funny tonight hope they dont get booed haha and no one nicks anyones hat
https://www.sportbible.com/football/funn...d-20200111
(12-01-2020, 13:29 PM)Yuri Gagarin Wrote: https://www.sportbible.com/football/funn...d-20200111
Quality Smile

im hooked, back to back viewing FAM, you get me? comedy gold
(25-05-2020, 14:10 PM)1905ALIVE Wrote: im hooked, back to back viewing FAM, you get me? comedy gold
Great bump mate, and welcome to the site.  I thought some of them were wind ups at first, but it seems they are actually all Arsenal fans.  I like the permanently angry bloke.  Mind you that doesn't narrow it down much I know Smile
This is funny as fuck.  Better than the match Big Grin

Cheers EE you made my day.

I missed these muppets haha
(18-06-2020, 15:31 PM)Razorsedge Wrote: Cheers EE you made my day.

I missed these muppets haha
I'm going to try and watch other Arsenal games with this on in the background.  Have they taken it down now?  It's just showing a page with a sad face now.
They are like statues.  Better off chucking them in the river Smile

Can't wait for tonight's after that!  Big Grin
Big Grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/MPH1982/statu...09730?s=08
Could be a good one later Smile